Katz vs. Boeheim | Syracusefan.com

Katz vs. Boeheim

Good for coach Boeheim. We all had a problem with how Katz and espn handled the situation

Coach Boeheim gave a big to andy katz and espn. Very glad he did that

Some of those comments on that twitter status are pretty shocking... "Beoheim is a disgrace... knew about Fine raping little boys, knew about a decade of cheating..." ..... LOL WUT?

Some of those comments on that twitter status are pretty shocking... "Beoheim is a disgrace... knew about Fine raping little boys, knew about a decade of cheating..." ..... LOL WUT?

It's not shocking I made a thread earlier that JB had lost a lot of respect from the average fan this year and he has

Turns out there's ramifications for your actions.

To hell with Andy Katz.

Yeah I can't say I blame JB, Katz piled right on with everyone else with the slanted reporting. You would expect that from Schwarz or the other scum like Dana O'neil, but not from an inside hoops reporter with whom you supposedly shared a trusted relationship. Katz cashed all his SU "chips" in with the Fine issue and is now dead to JB.

can someone who has twitter leave a comment on why jb didnt come on?

can someone who has twitter leave a comment on why jb didnt come on?

Why, do you think that is somehow going to change the tide of public opinion? Instead you'll get comments like JB is just angry at ESPN for reporting the truth and other b.s.

Just let it alone, it will go away. Feed the fires and they will grow.

It's not shocking I made a thread earlier that JB had lost a lot of respect from the average fan this year and he has

It's just people talking out of their a__ on the internet. If you were actually to sit down and talk face-to-face with each of those average fans about Jim Boeheim, 99% of them would understand how dumb their knee-jerk reactions are.

Why, do you think that is somehow going to change the tide of public opinion? Instead you'll get comments like JB is just angry at ESPN for reporting the truth and other b.s.

Just let it alone, it will go away. Feed the fires and they will grow.

its more so katz will know we're not all dummies

I just don't know how there can be no explanation, it just said he was unavailable. Sounds kind rude on JB's part.

Thought that was why he didn't talk with Andy but is this the reason he didn't go on PTI? Tony and Mike treated JB very fair during the Fine mess.

He was on Mike and Mike this morning, so he must not be angry at ESPN as a whole.

Just a heads up on something I figured out on this journey called life - most people are mindless imbeciles. If you expect people to do the most idiotic asinine thing possible, you'll never be disappointed in them and most of the time you'll predict their course of action correctly.

In Vegas, people with Cuse shirts were getting a lot of comments at the during the conf tournies. Lot of ignorant people out there, just saying dumb things to say dumb things. They all know deep down that JB has run a clean program and all the stuff that went on is stuff that could have happened anywhere. He had no knowledge.

It's just people talking out of their a__ on the internet. If you were actually to sit down and talk face-to-face with each of those average fans about Jim Boeheim, 99% of them would understand how dumb their knee-jerk reactions are.

You must not know a lot of people outside of Syracuse

I live in the heart of UConn territory and I can tell you that fans here have a lot of respect for jb. I have no idea why you post the mindless things you do however. Want to tell us again about how your feelings are never wrong? I will tell you this, no fan that I know would head a subject, will Syracuse choke again this year? This team went 31-2. Did you ever post anything positive?

In Vegas, people with Cuse shirts were getting a lot of comments at the during the conf tournies. Lot of ignorant people out there, just saying dumb things to say dumb things. They all know deep down that JB has run a clean program and all the stuff that went on is stuff that could have happened anywhere. He had no knowledge.

Interesting. I was at New York - New York Thursday night w/ a Syracuse cap on (looked a bit dorky I guess with a button down and sports coat), and didn't hear one negative comment from a slew of folks. Met some people from Buffalo, who were kinda 'Cuse fans, but many more from all over. Not one stupid comment from anyone, except a few saying we'd get waxed.

This is the gentleman who write that post:
image.jpg

He's a Michigan State fan.

Seriously folks...if this guy thinks that about JB, I'm glad.

Almost everyone I know and do business with are outside Syracuse. Dasher is dead on. You??, not so much.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom