Women's Lacrosse - Kayla Treanor named new WLAX Head Coach | Syracusefan.com

Women's Lacrosse Kayla Treanor named new WLAX Head Coach

WELCOME HOMEEEE KAYLA!!! I can’t even put into words how happy I am about this hire. I just know she is going to take this program to the next level. Move over Northwestern and Maryland. Syracuse’s women’s lacrosse dynasty begins now :)

Great hire. It’s no coincidence that BC had their greatest success with her on the sidelines. The top players want to play for innovators and leaders in the sport.
My sources say she is by far the best young women's lacrosse coach in the country.

Tremendous technician. Great motivator. Outstanding at teaching stick skills.

And the best recruiter in the country.

JW got the people I wanted as the new HCs for both lacrosse teams. I am thrilled.

Welcome home Kayla.

My sources say she is by far the best young women's lacrosse coach in the country.

JW got the people I wanted as the new HCs for both lacrosse teams. I am thrilled.

Welcome home Kayla.
Agree 100%. If we didn't hire her, we'd be coaching against her for decades. She's incredibly well respected by coaches and players across the sport.

Welcome home Kayla.
Hope she gets that Gary Gait $$$

Agree 100%. If we didn't hire her, we'd be coaching against her for decades. She's incredibly well respected by coaches and players across the sport.
You called it early on in the other thread when Brent Axe posted an inaccurate tweet about it. It makes me wonder what the motivation was from Axe or the person that gave him wrong information to make that statement.

You called it early on in the other thread when Brent Axe posted an inaccurate tweet about it. It makes me wonder what the motivation was from Axe or the person that gave him wrong information to make that statement.

Brent's not an actual reporter/journalist and he shouldn't try to be one. If he did some actual reporting, he would have known he was wrong. It's one thing to say she wasn't a candidate but to say she had turned down the job...it was just stupid. And he has egg on his face now.

Thanks to richmondcuse03 for the insider info and looping me in on this news on Sunday. The only insider info I could get from my niece was that Kayla wasn't sure she was ready for the job but my niece was sworn to secrecy, she knew it was always Kayla's job from the get go.
Thanks for this. Super excited for Kayla to come in. Interesting she is keeping Gary's staff, per IL. Was curious if she would try and bring in a former HC who could help with the transition.

I think if she gets off to a hot start, and the team is there to do that next year, the sky is the limit. Questions about her youth will disappear quickly.

A clear choice to lead the Orange Women’s program to dominance! Great Coach and recruiter!

98DCCC93-64AF-4981-B9C1-2771278B6BA4.jpeg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom