Class of 2014 - Kayton Samuels DT Lithonia GA | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2014 Kayton Samuels DT Lithonia GA

watson has not signed with kansas yet.

Ah. I think Thomas fills our linebacker quota. I would imagine that ship has sailed... but you never know these days I guess!

#D1Haloti Ngata Jr. ‏@Yall_JustMYfans18m
I am officially committed to THE Syracuse University! #orangemen #cuse18 pic.twitter.com/5kqKL6wK9w
Bft8ObACMAIRVg7.jpg

Ah. I think Thomas fills our linebacker quota. I would imagine that ship has sailed... but you never know these days I guess!

agreed but until the loi is in nothing is guaranteed. and we dont know qualifying status of several guys. i mean kj williams is still trying to qualify, let alone erv or thomas. i've seen some big signing day flips today and i'd be certain kryon watson had a syracuse loi sent to him. you just dont concede big time players until the ink is dry.

agreed but until the loi is in nothing is guaranteed. and we dont know qualifying status of several guys. i mean kj williams is still trying to qualify, let alone erv or thomas. i've seen some big signing day flips today and i'd be certain kryon watson had a syracuse loi sent to him. you just dont concede big time players until the ink is dry.

I think the only one we really have to worry about is Enoicy. Everyone else is on pace to qualify, other then Thomas who needs a passing SAT score, which I am confident he will be fine.

I also saw on Skowt or Ryvals, as of yesterday, that Justin Hughes {Tucker, GA} was no longer committed to KSU. they had KSU high interest and SU medium. Could be old/ mis-info, as I've not checked either site for updates on him.

how do you know this? williams needs an SAT score as well. On pace and qualifying are 2 different things.

yes but the SAT score should be relatively easy to attain.