Keita officially out today. | Syracusefan.com

Keita officially out today.

Ryand877

All Conference
Official word from SU's Pete Moore: Baye Moussa Keita is not dressing for the game. He will not play.

Official word from SU's Pete Moore: Baye Moussa Keita is not dressing for the game. He will not play.

I'm starting to get concerned. This must be kind of serious. This is a week now. That's a long time if it was something truly "day to day".

Only silver lining is he was shooting and doing light work during pregame.

I'm starting to get concerned. This must be kind of serious.
Hopefully it's just for precautionary reasons to be sure hes 100% healthy for tourny time, and i'm okay with that. He's going to be vital to our post season success.

MellowFire said:
Hopefully it's just for precautionary reasons to be sure hes 100% healthy for tourny time, and i'm okay with that. He's going to be vital to our post season success.

He practiced in a limited capacity yesterday. But if it was truly serious, can't see why they'd be keeping it a secret. What would be the point?

Ryand877 said:
Only silver lining is he was shooting and doing light work during pregame.
With a brace, but still taking some jump shots, not just free throws.

Can we just have one season without having to deal this $hiiiitttttt? Every year it seems at least one of big men go down to the injury bug. It will not be good if we dont have Kieta in the tourny

Better safe than sorry. We've already proven ourselves so why risk it?

Read the post from Im4cuse who talked to Baye at the hockey game last night. Baye said hell be back for the NCAA tourney. I have no reason to doubt what Baye says. Let us just let that be our frame of reference.

He did an awful lot of stretching with the team a short while ago. He had no problem bending the knee and leg in ever direction with a band on HS ankle to pull on it. Still favoring it though when he stands and takes some easy jumpers.

Read the post from Im4cuse who talked to Baye at the hockey game last night. Baye said hell be back for the NCAA tourney. I have no reason to doubt what Baye says. Let us just let that be our frame of reference.

I am fine with that... but will we be a 1 seed when he does return. Definitely a few losses on the horizon if he is out.

I think he said the ACC Tournament.

At least it was the backup centers this year. In previous occurrences (Fab, AO), it was the starter. And they were a much bigger part of the offense.

Joyce, I believe he said ACC tourney. Which is better! :)

TBCuse11 said:
I am fine with that... but will we be a 1 seed when he does return. Definitely a few losses on the horizon if he is out.

He isn't a make or break player that is the difference of a win or a loss. If we lose without him it's because Rak fouls out in 20 minutes and Grant plays like crap in the zone.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laxmom2317

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom