Kendall Moore | Syracusefan.com

Kendall Moore

Bonz44

Walk On
On twitter on of his boyz says he is signing with the Cuse today...Take it for what its worth

Hassen Bilal Davis™@Dakidd_JUSTDOIT
S/O to my lil bro @BigHomieKen signing to Syracuse today!

i wish they would erase that tweet.

Agreed. Love that he looks to be signing with SU. Too bad his friend stole his thunder and broke the commitment on Twitter instead of allowing Kendall to do it at the signing event tonight.

@AllenTrieu and moore

@dslivka Moore, on the other hand, I feel much better about Syracuse's chances for him

Big Cuse alumni club in Chicago would love to have one of our hometown kids play for the Orange.

Can we assume that his bro Spearman will grab the Orange Hat with an "S' on it tonight then! :)

Will this be televised anyplace?

Sent using my Commodore 64 on Tapatalk 5.3

Agreed. Love that he looks to be signing with SU. Too bad his friend stole his thunder and broke the commitment on Twitter instead of allowing Kendall to do it at the signing event tonight.
Whether or not the tweet is accurate, we have all seen signing day flips. I never rest easy until the signed LOI is received.

Allen Trieu@AllenTrieu
Simeon OT Kendall Moore commits to Syracuse

Spearman to Iowa... lame.

Give him a shot there, it won't succeed, move him back to OT.
Blocking tight end maybe. Not exactly what I thought McDonald had in mind with his multiple tight end offense though.

Blocking tight end maybe. Not exactly what I thought McDonald had in mind with his multiple tight end offense though.

I honestly think it was a lie to tell you the truth. I honestly don't ever see him lining up out of the tight end position except in the goal line formation, maybe. But, you never know.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom