Kendall Moore | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Kendall Moore

Did I hear in that video a last minute offer from OU? Is that Oklahoma or Ohio?

Did I hear in that video a last minute offer from OU? Is that Oklahoma or Ohio?

Oklahoma. They offered right around 1/24 and wanted to get him to visit that last weekend instead of at Syracuse. We're fortunate he came here instead. Probably though b/c a couple of our coaches (DSmith) had already been recruiting him.

Oklahoma. They offered right around 1/24 and wanted to get him to visit that last weekend instead of at Syracuse. We're fortunate he came here instead. Probably though b/c a couple of our coaches (DSmith) had already been recruiting him.

Okay just checking obviously where I live there is only one OU :p however being a midwest kid with his other offers from MAC schools I was a little confused (the Scotch could have a little to do with that). Thanks for the update, even better get if the actual OU offered!

Well spoken young man, great to have him abroad and another ambassador for the program. Looks lean upper body, need to get him into the weight room this summer!

Well spoken young man, great to have him abroad and another ambassador for the program. Looks lean upper body, need to get him into the weight room this summer!
Intelligence is the key to being a top notch left tackle

Okay just checking obviously where I live there is only one OU :p however being a midwest kid with his other offers from MAC schools I was a little confused (the Scotch could have a little to do with that). Thanks for the update, even better get if the actual OU offered!

All told Moore actually had offers from Purdue, Illinois, indiana, Iowa State, Syracuse, Oklahoma, Uab, western Michigan

All told Moore actually had offers from Purdue, Illinois, indiana, Iowa State, Syracuse, Oklahoma, Uab, western Michigan

How do you know?

Sent using my Commodore 64 on Tapatalk 5.3

I know they told Moore he would get a chance to play TE but does anyone actually think this guy spends a significant portion of fall camp at TE?

With our need for young OT's in the pipeline and the apparent young, athletic depth we have at TE, I would be surprised to see Moore spend any time at TE.

Hoping he adds 15 lbs by August so the decision is a no-brainer.

Anyone with insight care to weigh in?

How do you know?

Sent using my Commodore 64 on Tapatalk 5.3

Should've stated my source, sorry. A writer at a site broke down moore's timeline.
Timeline:

February 9, 2012: Illinois offers

March 23, 2012: Unofficially visits Northern Illinois

April 2, 2012: Iowa State offers

May 1, 2012: Receives offers from Indiana and Western Michigan

August 7, 2012: Names top three of Purdue, Illinois, and Iowa State

January 18, 2013: Officially visits Western Michigan

January 22, 2013: Commits to Western Michigan

January 24, 2013: Receives offers from Syracuse, UAB, and Oklahoma

January 25, 2013: Officially visits UAB

February 1, 2013: Officially visits Syracuse

Should've stated my source, sorry. A writer at a site broke down moore's timeline.
Timeline:

February 9, 2012: Illinois offers

March 23, 2012: Unofficially visits Northern Illinois

April 2, 2012: Iowa State offers

May 1, 2012: Receives offers from Indiana and Western Michigan

August 7, 2012: Names top three of Purdue, Illinois, and Iowa State

January 18, 2013: Officially visits Western Michigan

January 22, 2013: Commits to Western Michigan

Thanks for the detail
January 24, 2013: Receives offers from Syracuse, UAB, and Oklahoma

January 25, 2013: Officially visits UAB

February 1, 2013: Officially visits Syracuse

I know they told Moore he would get a chance to play TE but does anyone actually think this guy spends a significant portion of fall camp at TE?

With our need for young OT's in the pipeline and the apparent young, athletic depth we have at TE, I would be surprised to see Moore spend any time at TE.

Hoping he adds 15 lbs by August so the decision is a no-brainer.

Anyone with insight care to way in?

Totally agree. Only thing is, in addition to the 15 by August,he better put an additional 20-25 by the following August.OT at 265 wouldn't cut it at ESM much less this level.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom