Kentucky/Baylor tonight | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

Kentucky/Baylor tonight

Baylor just plays some awful defense at times. Also they are not well coached. Zero halftime adjustments.

Only 5. White Boy gonna hit some ridicules 26 foot end of shot clock threes soon.

Go BU. Play some sort of defense would ya?

Kentucky fists their cousins. Dorks.

I used to have respect for Kentucky, given their success and history.

That is until I lived in Cincinnati and did some work in Berea.

UK fans make WVU fans seem intelligent by comparison.

There should be a picture of a Rupp home game in the urban dictionary next to the term mouth breather

Is it just me embellishing or does the entire UK roster blat after every foul call (even if it's a no doubter)?

Not just you.

Come on Bears pull this out.

Love the video into the break showing Ausitn's up and under dunk with the UK player whaling his wrist on the dunk.

No foul called on that.

But as reached in tip of the ball gets a double dribble call for UK. Not a reach in.

Ok I sound ridiculous, But seriously. Did I mention how much I hate UK.

So much that the Louisville board made me an honorary fan.

Right now, we're better than Kenturkey. I hope it stays that way, but they are either not ready or just not that good. Randle, Cauley-Stein-Cougar-Mellencamp, Young have their moments. The other young turkeys have a way to go. Bopsy twin SG can shoot too, but he's a cranky kid. :)

Right now, we're better than Kenturkey. I hope it stays that way, but they are either not ready or just not that good. Randle, Cauley-Stein-Cougar-Mellencamp, Young have their moments. The other young turkeys have a way to go. Bopsy twin SG can shoot too, but he's a cranky kid. :)
Randle is highly overrated, highly.

league1-02.jpg

Scott Drew really wants the Shiva.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors