Kentucky/Baylor tonight | Page 6 | Syracusefan.com

Kentucky/Baylor tonight

So Mich St goes down, Kentucky goes down. Can we make it a trifecta and see Arizona go down to UNLV tomorrow?

There's no doubt in my mind SU is the most complete team in the country right now.

Doesn't mean we'll win the national championship. But right now, there's not a team playing better basketball than Syracuse University.

Don't think Baylor is a legit top 10-20 team. Kentucky has some issues.

The "1-and-done" strategy is being exposed.

I disagree. UK IS a solid team. By March they will be very tough, they have lots of talent, but as you said, young. They will destroy the crappy SEC and stay in the top 10 because they are Kentucky. I am interested to see the UNC game now that the Heels blasted the Spartans.

Book it, babies!
I am booking.

cusetown1 you've
image.jpg
Oh wait

Zona wont lose to unlv. Uk could lose a few more before sec play and end up unranked or barely ranked at that time

I disagree. UK IS a solid team. By March they will be very tough, they have lots of talent, but as you said, young. They will destroy the crappy SEC and stay in the top 10 because they are Kentucky. I am interested to see the UNC game now that the Heels blasted the Spartans.

They have talent, no doubt. But bringing in talent year after year does not make a team.

Last year Kentucky had top 10 talent. They made the NIT.

Anthony Davis and Michael Kidd-Gilchrist were different types of top recruits. Unselfish and made teammates better.

Couple that with Darius Miller, Marquis Teague and Doron Lamb who were all good team guys and you have a championship formula.

The Harrison twins and Randle aren't quite to that level. Talent wise they are definitely good enough, especially with Cauley-Stein. But that team two years ago was more of an aberration rather than the rule, IMO.

We all deserve Tees for hanging in until almost 1:30 AM...Marsh is probably sleeping?

Thanks, you can unlike one of my posts because it is only 10:30 in Los Angeles

The Harrison twins and Randle aren't quite to that level. Talent wise they are definitely good enough, especially with Cauley-Stein. But that team two years ago was more of an aberration rather than the rule, IMO.

True. Our own beloved JB said it would be a long time before you saw a team with mostly freshman win a NC again. Davis was a freakazoid talent. The Harrison twins are both very good. I'll bet anyone right now that UK loses two games in the SEC tops. Florida and some typical other roadie like always, but no one will beat them in Rupp.

Last edited:
Thanks, you can unlike one of my posts because it is only 10:30 in Los Angeles

True. Our own beloved JB said it would be a long time before you saw a team with mostly freshman win a NC again. Davis was a freakazoid talent. The Harrison twins are both very good. I'll bet anyone right now that UK loses two games in the SEC tops. Florida and some typical other roadie like always, but no one will beat them in Rupp.

You got an extra hour on me, I wish I saw you working the late shift on here with me bro! ...even though i drink beer youve labeled as for wussies. I mean, I used to drink hard liquor when I was 18, but my stomach isnt as forgiving and my taste buds like something that goes down smooth and easy, like a rocky mountain stream.

Some are also already talking about next year's "whole new team". Get used to that UK fans... maybe thw Cal light will finally go on. Wait till you see what your program is once he is gone.
He's in trouble next yr. he won't have the number one recruiting class for the first time in yrs and four to five of the guys from this team will be gone...huge pressure in kenitucky nation to win it all this yr. the youngsters will wilt...

Some of my favorites...

We were outcoached...

If 38-2 isnt good enough you are spoiled.mm

The michigan fab 5 went 25-8...

Andrew flips off Cal...

:rolling:

And you missed the one guy blaming the hour difference in time zones as the reason they lost. It was almost Rutgersesque.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom