Kentucky fighting for their lives | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Kentucky fighting for their lives

You dont have to settle for a 3 he says

Uhhhh... down 5 with 20 seconds left? You kinda DO actually

He's horrible I hope the SEC keeps him forever.
i see him a lot. Dudes the plague in the dark ages... everywhere killing everything he touches.

Remember all those preseason UK infomercials on ESPN . . . . . . Cal needed them to land next years class because he had to know this team would struggle. How can you end up without agood pg when you can get whoever you want to pay for and your dribble drive system depends on it.

i see him a lot. Dudes the plague in the dark ages... everywhere killing everything he touches.
Yeah, but it has to kill Dykes to tone down his UK song and dance.

So if Kentucky doesn't have 5 guys who can go pro where do all the recruits fit in scholarship wise?
Well, if you're asking where they go...
cause Lord knows they can afford it.

So if Kentucky doesn't have 5 guys who can go pro where do all the recruits fit in scholarship wise?
th

I hope Noel enjoys battling for an NIT 'Chip. Our 3 headed monster at center has done enough, but Noel would have brought us to another level.

someone will be forced to pay their way with their hard earned cash... in crisp unmarked 20's.

Was bug-eyed Alabama kid's cut-out wearing a top hat tonight?

just got classy at the Coleman Center

bug-eyed-basketball-face-300x182.jpg

Edit: Give props to Meatball below -- it's a NN Flat top!

I hope Noel enjoys battling for an NIT 'Chip. Our 3 headed monster at center has done enough, but Noel would have brought us to another level.

Yep, this team would be all the talk with Noel at center. Wasn't meant to be.

Cheers,
Neil

True, true. But still, second best outcome is not too shabby either, you know, them sucking and all. And us being typical us.

Even though I was disappointed last spring, I'd rather see Noel at NIT-bound UK--even playing for that sleazeball Cal--than at Georgetown.

Let's Go Orange!!!

Even Cal is frustrated with his players and how they still aren't buying into what they are trying to teach the players. Nice to see Cal squirm!

The best part of all of this is that the SEC, outside of Florida and maybe Ole Miss sucks this year. To see Kentucky finish below .500 in a terrible division would be sweet.

Kentucky is now 0-6 vs teams ranked in the top 60.I think their best win is like a 68 RPI team. If they dont start winning games they will be right on the bubble come NCAA time.

Kentucky is now 0-6 vs teams ranked in the top 60.I think their best win is like a 68 RPI team. If they dont start winning games they will be right on the bubble come NCAA time.
Oh, they're on the outside looking in right now. Resume is unimpressive.
They haven't even played the only top 25 teams in their conference yet in Florida and Miss, and I don't know how many of those 3 games they will win. 1, maybe 2 if they're hot?

And don't you wish their best win was against RPI 69?
Has a better ring to it.

Forgot, they still have Mizzou. That's really their only way back into discussion, to get two quality wins out of those 4 games of Mizzou, Florida, Florida, Ole Miss.

If you consider those "quality" wins.

Forgot, they still have Mizzou. That's really their only way back into discussion, to get two quality wins out of those 4 games of Mizzou, Florida, Florida, Ole Miss.

The way they have played makes it hard to imagine them winning any of those games. Florida is going to roll them, they were in position to win last night but they fell apart.

Florida would definitely be a quality win.

Question: Don't they give UK an extra 10 RPI less because Calapari is coach?

Kentucky fans can cry themselves to sleep dreaming of an undefeated season in 13-14.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CB277777

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom