Kentucky / Kansas St + Gonzaga / Florida St | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

Kentucky / Kansas St + Gonzaga / Florida St

We went as far as the Cheats with our depleted and thin roster. The Cheats lost a home game in Catlanta. PayPal Cal is on the hotseat. Can't win the big ones with an NBA roster. What a choker. He has every right to complain about his seed because no matter where they are seeded he will choke. Love this. Let's go and pull the upset vs. the Pukies.

Michigan must be salivating looking at who they need to go through to get to the championship game.
The way this tournament is going I don't think anyone should be salivating...

That’s A LOT of Kentucky fans going home. Woooooo.

Hey, at least the show up. I'd be proud if we could have a (randomly pick a small fraction) of that tomorrow! Hopefully our team wont give any internet jokers the ability to mock the amount of Cuse fans going home tomorrow!

Michigan must be salivating looking at who they need to go through to get to the championship game.

That’s fine but they’re going to see us staring back at them in the title game before we send them home.

That’s fine but they’re going to see us staring back at them in the title game before we send them home.

You must be a high roller or just have a good connection, but will you share some of that with me?!? ;)

(I love your enthusiasm though! We may as well enjoy this while we can!)

upload_2018-3-22_14-2-9.jpeg

Attachments

• upload_2018-3-22_14-0-47.jpeg
    upload_2018-3-22_14-0-47.jpeg
    5.6 KB · Views: 10
You must be a high roller or just have a good connection, but will you share some of that with me?!? ;)

(I love your enthusiasm though! We may as well enjoy this while we can!)

“I just have a feeling...and I’m never wrong.” Boy, that was a classic thread.

But in all seriousness, I can see it happen. Manifest it and it shall be so.

“I just have a feeling...and I’m never wrong.” Boy, that was a classic thread.

But in all seriousness, I can see it happen. Manifest it and it shall be so.

You know, I dont know if I ever saw the original thread that came from, but I just saw the saying a ton. What game was that from?

Florida State is a better team. They win that game 6 out of 10 times.

Mawien? He's the K-State center whos been allowed to play like 5 minutes tonight as per foul happy refs.

nope it was in reference to green..then after the game, seth davis also referred to him as Kwame green? did he sell his naming rights to the former rapper kwame?

nope it was in reference to green..then after the game, seth davis also referred to him as Kwame green? did he sell his naming rights to the former rapper kwame?

He's at the age now where he may have been possibly named after him.

Cal said that it’s been one of his toughest coaching years because he has so many freshman. It’s like complaining winter is tough in Syracuse because of the snow.

Also his team couldn’t wait a minute for the KSU kids to celebrate the biggest win of their lives and walked off the court sans handshakes.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom