Kentucky / Kansas St + Gonzaga / Florida St | Page 6 | Syracusefan.com

Kentucky / Kansas St + Gonzaga / Florida St

Lmao ... UK forum H0T Takes...

https://kentucky.forums./threads/the-officiating-was-very-clever-tonight.263230/

Cal said that it’s been one of his toughest coaching years because he has so many freshman. It’s like complaining winter is tough in Syracuse because of the snow.

Also his team couldn’t wait a minute for the KSU kids to celebrate the biggest win of their lives and walked off the court sans handshakes.

Kentucky can't even get the UNCheat part of "no class" right. ;)

Cal said that it’s been one of his toughest coaching years because he has so many freshman. It’s like complaining winter is tough in Syracuse because of the snow.

Also his team couldn’t wait a minute for the KSU kids to celebrate the biggest win of their lives and walked off the court sans handshakes.

Oh my. Could you imagine if he were coaching our roster. Would've loved to be able to see that.

Last edited:
This is from the UK forum, a poster responding to another poster's referee conspiracy theory...

That must have taken a couple whole rolls of tin foil to come up with that conspiracy. That's some pizza-gate, lizard people, Elvis is still alive crap right there.

:rolling:

I didn't stay up for these games (gotta save those reserves for TONIGHT), but I'm sure I'm not the only one who is thrilled with both of these outcomes!!

SUCK IT, PAYPALCAL.

The 'Noles are one of our conference mates that I don't despise, so it's nice to see them enjoying some unexpected NCAA success, much like we and Clemson also are.

Now, let's bounce DOOK tonight, and let anarchy reign!!
11's & 9's FTW!!

Kansas State won a game 5 vs. 8.

Kentucky is starting resemble the Atlanta Braves of the 1990s.

Always good but don’t get over the hump a lot.

Hey there's no need to ruin a good thread by bringing up my Braves!

3 of the 4 brackets have "busted" [except for ours, of course] -- and I'm pleased that UK wasn't able to capitalize and coast deep into the tourney benefiting from an "easy" path.

Now, Cal will have plenty of time to pick out the suit he'll wear to the draft, where he'll get more on-camera time than a Kardashian.

3 of the 4 brackets have "busted" [except for ours, of course] -- and I'm pleased that UK wasn't able to capitalize and coast deep into the tourney benefiting from an "easy" path.

Now, Cal will have plenty of time to pick out the suit he'll wear to the draft, where he'll get more on-camera time than a Kardashian.
I hate explaining to people that he's not at the draft because he loves his players. The sole purpose of every thing that man does in life is to fill his bottomless ego.

If Cal had a salary cap like he did in the NBA he'd do just as well as he did there. I'm kind of sick of his excuses...too young...the bracket is too hard...the refs...insert excuse here. He builds in an excuse ahead of time so it always looks like it's somebody elses fault.

If Cal had a salary cap like he did in the NBA he'd do just as well as he did there. I'm kind of sick of his excuses...too young...the bracket is too hard...the refs...insert excuse here. He builds in an excuse ahead of time so it always looks like it's somebody elses fault.

I blame the refs for everything tho

OK with the low blow.

Wasn't able to stay up to watch the Kansas St./Kentucky game, but I just saw the highlights from the end of the game. Quade airballing a 3 with 10 seconds left...lmao.
Yes but don't you know he's a 1st round pick :rolleyes:

Agreed, let's see him do what JB has done with this team. We wouldn't have been over .500

This is from the UK forum, a poster responding to another poster's referee conspiracy theory...

:rolling:
I guess they didn't see the box score where they went to the line 37 times compared to KSU's 22. Oh and guess it was the ref's fault to they missed 14 of those free throws too. Hate UK fans.

Finally people are getting sick of Cal's shtick.

Stephen A Smith putting him on blast right now.

Cal has caught a lot of flack from the fanbase this season. This is arguably his least talented team since he's been there. The expectations are very high there. Despite going to the National Championship twice and winning one, the base isn't satisfied. Won't be surprised if he looks for an out sooner than later.

nope it was in reference to green..then after the game, seth davis also referred to him as Kwame green? did he sell his naming rights to the former rapper kwame?
Not to be confused with another Kwame Whose-Last-Name-Is-Also-A-Color...
kwame-and-kobe.jpg

2 of 4 are wide open.

Villanova, Purdue, Texas Tech, West Virginia .

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom