Kentucky/LSU | Syracusefan.com

Kentucky/LSU

Vorony

2nd String
LSU jumped on them early. Was 22-6 LSU. Kentucky looks disinterested.

Side note - Dykes and whoever his partner is went over their 5 teams who have "definitely separated themselves from everyone else and are the best teams in the country". Arizona, Kansas, of course Kentucky, of course Michigan State if everyone is healthy. Their 5th team? Florida. Yup. No mention of Syracuse.

Side note - Dykes and whoever his partner is went over their 5 teams who have "definitely separated themselves from everyone else and are the best teams in the country". Arizona, Kansas, of course Kentucky, of course Michigan State if everyone is healthy. Their 5th team? Florida. Yup. No mention of Syracuse.
Wow. Really and for true? Didn't MSU lose tonight? (I saw a few minutes of the second half and it looked like Iowa was going to win.) Must go check score.

Vorony said:
LSU jumped on them early. Was 22-6 LSU. Kentucky looks disinterested. Side note - Dykes and whoever his partner is went over their 5 teams who have "definitely separated themselves from everyone else and are the best teams in the country". Arizona, Kansas, of course Kentucky, of course Michigan State if everyone is healthy. Their 5th team? Florida. Yup. No mention of Syracuse.

It's comical they would put Kentucky on that list. Comical.

Did I see them doing coach interviews in the middle of the game? Like during a timeout? Is that new?

The play has been incredibly sloppy and undisciplined --like a high school all star game.

MSU won in OT. I can agree with Arizona and Kansas. To an extent, I can agree with MSU, when fully healthy. But Kentucky? After they were down 22-6 to start the game? And Florida? It's the SEC bias.

What the hell has Kentucky done to separate itself. F Dykes and his jizz stained underwear after watching UK.

EDIT - Seems like it was Dakich. And I can understand the context if its talent. No insult to Syracuse we are a great team and better than some more talented younger teams.

Anyway, F Dykes.

Dakich just got after the Harrison twins. "It seems like the Harrison twins have done more sulking tonight than playing. This is Kentucky. Play harder." Rare to see an ESPN personality get after kids like that, but he's completely right.

Now we know what it feels like to be the vice president of the country.

He said teams that had the most talent , which isn't any better. Best teams and teams with talent are 2 different things I'd hope.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom