Kentucky/LSU | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Kentucky/LSU

I'm really impressed with Johnny O'Bryant. Kid is solid. He was good last year. Definitely improved.

This is the BEST CLASS EVER... maybe 2 draft picks on this team?
Still a lot of NBA potential. All three big guys will probably be pros, but I'm really curious about the Harrisons. Not sold at all. Poythress might be a tweener. Young can play but not sure about him either.

Still a lot of NBA potential. All three big guys will probably be pros, but I'm really curious about the Harrisons. Not sold at all. Poythress might be a tweener. Young can play but not sure about him either.
i think only young and randle are guarantees. Cauley stein is 8 feet tall but plays like a girl scout.

I think Young, Randle and Cauli-Stein are all NBA'ers. Not sold on Johnson. The Twins need to go after this season as believe there stock may go down the more of them the NBA sees. They have good size, decent skill and are aggressive but there is really nothing special about them IMO. Agreed though more than 2 for sure.

i think only young and randle are guarantees. Cauley stein is 8 feet tall but plays like a girl scout.
Dakari Johnson will get drafted as well. Randle needs a right hand. Cauley-Stein's his y fit on the bench was hilarious. "Harrison said he got fouled. I hope he did, that ball almost missed the floor." Dakich is killing me tonight.

holy crap mcdermott just hit a 27 footer to essentially win the game HE WAS WIDE OPEN... how you going to leave THAT GUY wide open?

I'm listening on the radio and just mentioned lsu plays zone defense. Amazing what those pub league defenses can do.

I like what I saw out of Johnson tonight too. A couple years in our system and he could have been an Onuaku type center. He has good potential.

I like what I saw out of Johnson tonight too. A couple years in our system and he could have been an Onuaku type center. He has good potential.

Agreed but he reclassified and that was it for us with him. He was going to 14 class originally.

Harrison twins preseason draft ranking...

Andrew- anywhere from 5th to 11th pick in the first round 0f 2014
Aaron- anywhere from 7th to 25th in the first round of 2014

Harrison twins current mock draft status...

Andrew- 19th to 30th in first round of 15' draft
Aaron- 17th to 30th in first round of 15' draft

Kentucky has gone from having a supposed seven players drafted in the first round, down to three.

Ahh didn't know it was Dakich. I thought it sounded like him. I see Kentucky games and automatically assume Dykes is behind the mic.

Dan Dakich just said any other team in the country would have lost by 20+ to LSU tonight. LOL. UK losing by less then 10 just shows how good they are according to him.

Harrison twins preseason draft ranking...

Andrew- anywhere from 5th to 11th pick in the first round 0f 2014
Aaron- anywhere from 7th to 25th in the first round of 2014

Harrison twins current mock draft status...

Andrew- 19th to 30th in first round of 15' draft
Aaron- 17th to 30th in first round of 15' draft

Kentucky has gone from having a supposed seven players drafted in the first round, down to three.

Well neither are point guards so there size is pretty standard for an NBA 2G and then they aren't particularly special.

LMAO UK is a mess and can't get a foul called in the last 20 seconds.

Dan Dakich just said any other team in the country would have lost by 20+ to LSU tonight. LOL. UK losing by less then 10 just shows how good they are according to him.
Watched a little bit of the game and I thought Dakich was going to break down and start crying.

If only Young, Randle and Cauley-Stein leave for the draft. Does Cal have to get current roster spots to transfer like Harrow and Wilcher did, to make room for new recruiting class?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom