Key Game of the Season | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Key Game of the Season

When we almost beat them in 2004:

THE FUMBLE comes at 1:24. I thought it was going into the end zone. Funny what tricks your memory can play on you.

WMU - On the road, new wide receivers and linebackers. Very Good MAC team. We'll see if we have the WR's and LBers to fill the void.
Assuming the weather is decent...we might not stop them but we'll outscore them.

When we almost beat them in 2004:

THE FUMBLE comes at 1:24. I thought it was going into the end zone. Funny what tricks your memory can play on you.

I'll say. Why can I come up with the first name of every baseball player on the ESPN crawl but I don't even recognize the name of several of the Syracuse players?

I'll say. Why can I come up with the first name of every baseball player on the ESPN crawl but I don't even recognize the name of several of the Syracuse players?
How could you forget Landel Bembo?

FSU, 3rd game of the year. Assuming SU beats Western Michigan (I know, I know, shouldn't get ahead of myself), and Wagner, then we get a not-so-fearsome-and-regrouping-under-a-new-coach FSU at home. If SU wins, the team has a good shot at 6 wins before November when injuries and lack of depth have caused problems the last two seasons.

Win that game and keep the recruits who may be leaning elsewhere, who knows maybe entice some others?

Sure, that will put us ahead of schedule. (Pardon the pun). That said NCST, wake, and the ville will most likely be pivotal. We should take care of WMU, although the game scares me...as well as north Carolina. 7-5 if we take care of 2/3 against those pivotal 3.

Assuming the weather is decent...we might not stop them but we'll outscore them.

I know, i am counting this one, but starting on the road against a hungry MAC team is scary. ED and the Oline and Dline will be our, should be our advantage.

wmu is imo the most important game by far.

We will be beating FSU this year. Coming up from VA with my girlfriend and my parents for this one. Dome is gonna be rocking! Let's Go Orange!
I have a good feeling about that game and desperately trying to figure a way to get to the dome for it. Should be awesome

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom