Keyontae Johnson collapses on the court | Syracusefan.com

Keyontae Johnson collapses on the court

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was taken off on a stretcher ... was unclear if he was conscious or not

Oh my. I turned on the TV and was mad that this game was going to cut into our game. Now I know the reason. Hope all is ok. Very scary.

He had it this summer. ESPN made a pretty big inference without likely knowing anything about his health.
Hopefully they are wrong. Could it be a long term result of a prior infection? Hopefully they jumped the gun

Way to jump to it being DeSantis’ fault
This is my favorite part of politics -- I'm going to go out of my way to not follow CDC recommendations but don't you dare put two and two together to blame me for anything. I mean, if I brag to you that I'm not going to use protection during intercourse and then my girlfriend gets pregnant, you're right, we don't know that I'm the dad, but I'm pretty sure we'd all make that assumption. Want to make your bed? Fine. Just don't complain when you have to lie in it.

This is my favorite part of politics -- I'm going to go out of my way to not follow CDC recommendations but don't you dare put two and two together to blame me for anything. I mean, if I brag to you that I'm not going to use protection during intercourse and then my girlfriend gets pregnant, you're right, we don't know that I'm the dad, but I'm pretty sure we'd all make that assumption. Want to make your bed? Fine. Just don't complain when you have to lie in it.

My favorite part of politics is watching ESPN find a political angle at every turn.

My favorite part of politics is watching ESPN find a political angle at every turn.
I am fascinated by politics and I love my sports. But I do not like the two mixed together. Sports and two star comedy movies are my escape. Unfortunately sports writers and espn are robbing me of one of my relief valves. And the worst thing is, they only ever take one political angle...the smug elitists looking down on the deplorable masses.

I pray that Mr. Johnson makes a full and rapid recovery and can continue to chase his dreams, whatever they may be.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
purelytd

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom