Kickoff times set for WMU (6:00), Wagner (3:30), FSU (Noon), and Louisville (7:00) | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Kickoff times set for WMU (6:00), Wagner (3:30), FSU (Noon), and Louisville (7:00)

Being that's its uconn 1230 or 330 depending on TV choices that week.

Edit saw the amount of acc controlled games that week I'd lean 330 acc xtra

Fingers crossed that bears out, it would be the ideal for me...

My weekends are precious. My wife and I both work in high-stress jobs. We have already made the decision to sacrifice Saturday fall sports in order to attend games. Like most fans, we only have so much resources (time and $) to devote. There is always a tipping point. For now, SU is in the lead.

No one will think less of you as a fan if you have to miss the Wagner game.

Think you are vastly underrating the tailgate culture at Syracuse. Tough to really get a handle on it since it is so decentralized. Our Fine Mess group routinely feeds 125 and we've peaked at an estimated 175. We're not Penn State or LSU but I would guess that at least 20 - 25% of fans who attend regularly participate in some type of pre game event.

Man I stumbled upon some great food at that LSU tailgate last year! Even though we lost, it was a great experience!

1998 team will be honored at the FSU game. Obviously has no impact on the start time but should have some great players in attendance.

maybe. but i come in from manley. there are maybe 4-500, now there are a few hanging out drinkin abit, but i wouldnt call it tailgating.

fine has a decent chunk, the lot above it another 100 or so.

thq quad probably has 700-1000 all over. skytop probably has a chunk as well.

It is a real shame the Wagner and FSU games will not be played at night.

I guess the sauna like settings will make us appreciate the AC even more, when it finally arrives.
And make FSU feel right at home.

maybe. but i come in from manley. there are maybe 4-500, now there are a few hanging out drinkin abit, but i wouldnt call it tailgating.

You just need to know where to look! Come join us!

You forget about the folks over by Adams St. Pretty decent amount over in the lots (both SU and private).

You forget about the folks over by Adams St. Pretty decent amount over in the lots (both SU and private).

Agree. Adams St, both sides, Waverly (although a bit later arriving), it’s always an active pre-game scene.

Yep it's always very active when I pull in university garage

And he has a source for the smoked sausage from lower Alabama. Hopefully it is still at the Ft Drum Commissary.

What’s the name of that sausage, Mark?

Man I stumbled upon some great food at that LSU tailgate last year! Even though we lost, it was a great experience!
Sean rileys drop still haunts me in my dreams. Man we almost had that one , between that game fsu and mtsu we were so close to bowling and making a statement last year.. you can clearly see the plan dino has in the works the improvement on d alone has me excited seriously cant wait for this year .. we have a few open schollies but the overall quality of depth this year is far better .. we just need some of these young receivers and lbs to step up.

For the first time ever....I will miss home opener do to coaching ( Rare Saturday game at Horseheads ) Sucks

Can't wait to order the CBS sports network just so I can watch the game. Hooray! Not. Lol

Can't wait to order the CBS sports network just so I can watch the game. Hooray! Not. Lol
Got your work around

Order a trial of Youtube TV and cancel after two weeks

BTW, do you have a VPN and set it to the USA for watching Cuse sports in Canada?

Not too bad of a drive from here in Iowa so my wife and I were planning on attending. Now I see on our work schedule that we are sending 1 mobile lighting truck to help with the broadcast light levels. Gonna see if I can get a cheaper or free trip out of the deal. lol
I put you down for 1-2 tickets with a maybe...

Got your work around

Order a trial of Youtube TV and cancel after two weeks

BTW, do you have a VPN and set it to the USA for watching Cuse sports in Canada?
Betternet from the App Store is the go to !

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom