Kickoff times set for WMU (6:00), Wagner (3:30), FSU (Noon), and Louisville (7:00) | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Kickoff times set for WMU (6:00), Wagner (3:30), FSU (Noon), and Louisville (7:00)

Betternet from the App Store is the go to !
Please tell... Are you just setting up a Syracuse proxy/ip to get content not offered in your area? I'm guessing US users don't have the issue.

I "think" you can order CBS all access for 5.99 a month. 7 day free trial. No contract, if you forget to cancel.

Last edited:
I put you down for 1-2 tickets with a maybe...

I will let you know very soon, but I may bump that to 4 and just call it a day. If I end up getting a deal on something through work I will still just pay for the tickets and tailgate and that good stuff.

Ironing out details this weekend and will let you know by Monday.

Please tell... Are you just setting up a Syracuse proxy/ip to get content not offered in your area? I'm guessing US users don't have the issue.

I "think" you can order CBS all access for 5.99 a month. 7 day free trial. No contract, if you forget to cancel.
Usually just the free vpn one. Wherever they put the proxy the US should work (for Epson games etc) unless for the ACC regional network games gets some issues.

I use Witopia (VPN). It lets me pop up wherever I need to be in the world. Great for Euro coverage of the Olympics and soccer. Also handy when you’re traveling abroad and need to catch some US sports action.

I use Witopia (VPN). It lets me pop up wherever I need to be in the world. Great for Euro coverage of the Olympics and soccer. Also handy when you’re traveling abroad and need to catch some US sports action.
I use NordVPN...it allows me to do the same. It'll come in handy for "blackout" Cuse games this Fall. I can picked a US state where it isn't blackout'd

I put you down for 1-2 tickets with a maybe...
Would love to go but I have a big work project going on line that weekend. I will be lucky to wth it live on TV.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom