Kiko Alonso, Rookie of the year | Syracusefan.com

Kiko Alonso, Rookie of the year

GoSU96

Living Legend
instant impact player.

Bills look to have had one hell of a draft right out of the box.

PLEASE be okay Manuel. Tuel is nowhere near ready. Can't catch a break.

I think the bills need a few more injuries too. Give me a @&$@?)& break!

Yeah. Tuel is E(*()*)(#*Q)(*W)W ready. Wow. Just wow, as to his performance.

Josh Freeman, please pick up the white courtesy phone.

How did Tuel end up on an NFL roster? Backing up a rookie no less. Seems to throw a nice screen pass though. I think.

Just awful. Everything that could have gone wrong did. Poor special teams, injuries to key offensive players. If Manuel is out for an extended period of time, I don't even want to think about it.

How did Tuel end up on an NFL roster? Backing up a rookie no less. Seems to throw a nice screen pass though. I think.
Honestly, what are the odds that a QB with Freeman's potential gets dropped the same day that Manuel gets hurt? Yes, Freeman has sucked the last year and a half, but man, a couple years ago he put up some pretty damn impressive numbers as a 22 year old kid. Put him in the right system, away from Schiano, and he could be solid again.

Bills have nothing to be ashamed of. Losing or playing injured almost all of their skill guys on both sides of the ball.

Yeah, that's the same team out there.

Injuries are part of the game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Manuel is the worst of the top three picks. Still fine with them picking him but I am skeptical that he is good. .draft sometime next year.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

Millhouse your '13-14 draft strategy was on, wait for QB for next year. That said, I think EJ is okay and their other draft picks were good for once.

Chip, no way Marrone would go for Freeman. You should know that well by now. He and 31 other teams already said No Thanks for a reason, and based on what we read and see these past few days, good reason. I assume Marrone would be #31 in taking him, and would do it only with a gun to his kid's head and confirming that some former SU backups aren't available.

Just ask the Giants

Put aside general suckness, no pro team has suffered more injuries than the Bills in the last 3-4 years. So we know. Giants have other real problems too.

#Snakebit

Yea injuries "happen" but Buffalo played tonight without Gilmore, Brooks, Byrd, Stevie, then lost EJ...TJ Graham missed time and CJ was hobbled all game. Not to mention McKelvin nowhere near 100%.

Tough to win with your #1, 2 and 3 CB's all injured. #1 Safety injured. Starting QB goes out with injury. #1 WR goes out due to injury, #3 WR in and out due to injury. #1 RB hobbled due to injury.

Manuel is the worst of the top three picks. Still fine with them picking him but I am skeptical that he is good. .draft sometime next year.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2
I agree but without moving out of the 8 spot they would have never grabbed Alonso. I would rather have Alonso and Manuel than other possibilities.

Imagine Austin at #8 aka Roscoe Parrish and no MLB. yuck.

Chip, no way Marrone would go for Freeman. You should know that well by now. He and 31 other teams already said No Thanks for a reason, and based on what we read and see these past few days, good reason. I assume Marrone would be #31 in taking him, and would do it only with a gun to his kid's head and confirming that some former SU backups aren't available.

No one wanted to trade for Freeman because they knew he'd be available for nothing either this year or after the season. Why give up anything when you can get him for free?

You don't want Freeman infecting DJ Manuel.

Sent from my SCH-I200 using Tapatalk 2

Thanks for stating the obvious. But more for some than others, and that goes a long way to determining who wins and who loses.

Just parroting what you have said before .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom