KJ made the Cs | Syracusefan.com

KJ made the Cs

As a Knicks fan it has pained me to watch the C's this preseason but Kris has been doing very well, I was almost hoping he would get cut because he would have definitely gotten picked up by someone else.

Wow, congratulations Kris! Being a second round pick is no guarantee.

It will be interesting to see how his career progresses. Would love to see him carve out a lengthy career niche as a versatile journeyman swingman.

Congrats KJ, hope Scoop makes one too when he heals.

From a long time and knowledgeable poster on Celtics Pro Sports Daily forum. Note last paragraph.

Corey
user_offline.gif

Rock Chalk!

Souza: Quote: At least twice in camp #Celtics coach Doc Rivers has said team needs another ball handler off bench. Apparently 2 rookies didn't fit bill.

Makes me think they might have a veteran signing on the horizon, or Bradley is closer to being back than we think...Probably the former.

On another note, they're holding onto Kris Joseph for now, which is what I was hoping. Love that kid.

Will be in Albany on Saturday when the Celtics take on the Knicks.

Shows how much of an NBA fan I am. What is the size of a regular season NBA squad? Right now, the C's roster stands a 16.

Watched the end of the game last night. In all seriousness, Fab took yet another leap in the physical department. He looks bigger yet trimmer (more solid), and he was moving really nicely last night.

If he continues to improve like this, his upside may be higher than originally thought. Kid is an offseason progress machine.

44cuse

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom