Knapp Tidbit from All Access | Syracusefan.com

Knapp Tidbit from All Access

LeMoyneCuse

All American
I don't know if anyone else caught the brief conversation Knapp and HCSS had during last night's episode.

Knapp told the coach he was going to start lifting later in the week. HCSS was pleased.

To me, this says bone or muscle injury, not concussion.

I don't know if anyone else caught the brief conversation Knapp and HCSS had during last night's episode.

Knapp told the coach he was going to start lifting later in the week. HCSS was pleased.

Read somewhere that he was practicing this week.

Read somewhere that he was practicing this week.

Yeah. I should have noted- This was September 17, and he was in shorts. Makes you wonder if he'd practiced at all since camp.

Or connective tissue!

if you listen he says that he was working on an issue and they said he needed to do it three days in a row before he progressed. that sounds like concussion and based on the other report that he had a head injury..

Exertion can cause issues if you gave concussion symptoms.

Sent from my SCH-I200 using Tapatalk 2

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom