Kobena | Syracusefan.com

Kobena

He's going to be a fantastic player for us. He'll contribute early on as a KR, and will be a good WR down the road.

Very positive about this kid's potential.

He was really impressive on the first couple of returns, like he was shot out of a cannon. But on his last two, he looked tentative and seemed to be going less north/south and more east/west.

I agree...he looked really fast...he will be fun to watch this year.

Found myself saying "catch the ball first" multiple time on his first return. My wife thought I had lost my marbles.

Even she said "wow that kid is faster than everybody"

He's a kid who can get to top gear in the first 15 yards. Haven't had one like that in awhile. Gonna be big for field positioin

I knew he was fast, but man this kid is going to give us an extra 10+ yard avg with his speed on these returns. I could easily see him giving us multiple 30-40 yard returns next week againt RI.

im calling he takes one to the house next wk

I knew he was fast, but man this kid is going to give us an extra 10+ yard avg with his speed on these returns. I could easily see him giving us multiple 30-40 yard returns next week againt RI.

I'm kinda hoping he only gets the chance to return one next week.

If I'm Rhode island I. Kick out of bounds and never score no returns. I run every play and burn clock try to leave with the rest of my season and a healthy team.

Whats the over/under he takes it to the house all season? I'm going to put it at 3. Thoughts?

Whats the over/under he takes it to the house all season? I'm going to put it at 3. Thoughts?

Way under. If you look at the top 40 return men in the country last year, only one guy had three. Most had 0-1, a handful had 2.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom