Konrads next tweet | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Konrads next tweet

That was a crap thing to do Rob. Saving face won't do it but adding a couple zeros to the end of your donation every year will.

Damage control

hey somebody who does social media, tell Rob Cuseregular has had for years and years now a 1959 authenticated Syracuse National championship football prominently signed by Ernie, Ben and the whole '59 team I'd be happy to sell.

Yeah I'll probably die with it so all your Fine Mess/Syracruz tailgaters better be nice to me and I'll give it to yas in the will! LOL
6F19530E-C520-40C0-B745-4EB6920034F1.jpeg
464409A9-DEF7-4F0F-B385-3B309F4665F1.jpeg
2D89FC0D-2F6D-4A7F-B310-64CC661943AF.jpeg
4F78CCA8-3292-4D54-A6E7-021079F54AEC.jpeg

Last edited:
hey somebody who does social media, tell Rob Cuseregular has had for years and years now a 1959 authenticated Syracuse National championship football prominently signed by Ernie, Ben and the whole '59 team I'd be happy to sell. Yeah I'll probably die with it so all your Fine Mess/Syracruz tailgaters better be nice to me and I'll give it to yas in the will! LOL
Time to get you sauced up at the next tailgate

Why are we nuking this? It’s an important story. Just because he made a stupid mistake that impacts the university negatively doesn’t mean a thread is taken down. Good lord Bernie fine thread was active for weeks

Rob’s brain is broken. His pivot is to be magnanimous. It looks dumb to people w brains but let’s give him a mulligan. Not brightest bulb

hey somebody who does social media, tell Rob Cuseregular has had for years and years now a 1959 authenticated Syracuse National championship football prominently signed by Ernie, Ben and the whole '59 team I'd be happy to sell. Yeah I'll probably die with it so all your Fine Mess/Syracruz tailgaters better be nice to me and I'll give it to yas in the will! LOL
Buy It Pawn Stars GIF

His Boca tweet is dated Dec. 5th, well before the Debacle.
talking about the retweet of the Barstool article about the Fran effect

You know how you can really make sure the legend of 44 is remembered? Having someone wear it on the field so announcers can tell you why the number is so significant instead of having to do a feature piece on it at halftime when everyone is taking a leak or getting their wings.

Translation: there's a reference to BIG BEEFY (or BEFFY) HARD MEN in this thread, so it ain't going nowhere.
Correct you are. Deap things like father figures, 44's, and the glory days got to Konrad's heart and he had an emotional outburst that could be expected from a beefy hard guy. I'm sure Fran understand's where its coming from and has already talked it out with him.

LQA is not the player to bring back 44!! He is shifty but in no way shape or form is he a bruiser!! 44 was worn by BIG BEFFY HARD RUNNING MONSTERS! That is the i ly way it should come back IMHO
The kid we just flipped from Pitt the number one rated back in Jersey is a bruiser and might just fit the bill

You know how you can really make sure the legend of 44 is remembered? Having someone wear it on the field so announcers can tell you why the number is so significant instead of having to do a feature piece on it at halftime when everyone is taking a leak or getting their wings.
And TV is in the studio so not showing anything in Syracuse anyways.

ps..."44" could raise a lot of NIL money if used properly. Someone can "buy" it for a big running back (not my first choice and controversial) , or contribute to a "44" NIL fund. All contributions have a "44" somewhere in the amount.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom