Kudos to 5 people. | Syracusefan.com

Kudos to 5 people.

rrlbees

Have you donated to an SU NIL collective?
Staff member
Yes the D was great as was the OL. But from an individual standpoint, kudos to Nassib, Smith, Lemon, Krautman and Marrone. Probably 5 of the most maligned people this year.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

Yep. Give credit where it's due. The play-action pass for TD out of the Tank was a huge call, not necessarily for this game, but for the future. Now teams have to respect the pass out of that formation which should make it easier to run.

Yes the D was great as was the OL. But from an individual standpoint, kudos to Nassib, Smith, Lemon, Krautman and Marrone. Probably 5 of the most maligned people this year.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

Gotta give props to Shafer too ... that guy just brings it ... has since USC ... he really has this D on the right track ... what killed us last year was the ability for a team like UConn to just smash mouth the ball right down our throat ... not only did Shafer put an end to it ... he held them to negative yards rushing ... amazing. UConn was lucky to score at all IMHO. D is better than Rutty's in my mind.

Throw in a couple more people - kudos to all the Fine Mess folks. Had a good time again last night; you all put on a great shindig. Can't believe it took me so long to trek down the hill and check it out.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom