Kurt Warner says Ryan Nassib lacks 'wow factor' | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Kurt Warner says Ryan Nassib lacks 'wow factor'

Since when does every quarterback have to be RG3, Andrew Luck, or another quarterback with incredible potential?

Is Nassib a future Hall of Famer? Doubt it.

Is he a future Pro Bowler? Doubt it.

Can he be a starting NFL QB? Without a doubt.

Get the piece that fits the puzzle. A lot of players don't have the "wow factor." But they get the job done and that's what teams will notice when they consider picking him.
Agreed...Ryan is probably considered further along at this stage in his career than Flacco was before being drafted. Similarly, who predicted that Drew Brees or Tom Brady would end up all pros? You just never know.

Back in December it was a Philadelphia blogger who first recognized Ryan's NFL potential. He did a decent job with film clips in pointing out some of Ryan's strengths. He mentioned attributes of some of the great QB's such as Tom Brady and how Nassib compared. Ryan was equal or better in several different departments. When I have some time I'll dig it up and see how it compares with what all the "experts" are saying now. I remember his conclusion, it was that he looked at a lot of other QB's but he kept coming back to Nassib and said that he wouldn't mind his Eagles giving Ryan Nassib a good look.

Well, he who laughs last...
Go Ryan!
Go Justin!
Go Shamarko!
Go Alec!
All future hard nosed NFL players.

Jamarcus had a different kind of wow factor.

Wow that pass was horrid!
Wow another turnover!
Wow he loves the purple drank!
Wow he's out of the league and 300 lbs!!
I'm a readers fan and that is funny

He tweeted a promo for his appearance on Center Stage tonight. I tweeted to him something along the lines of "Unlike Nassib, I hope it has that 'Wow factor'". Surprisingly, he responded a minute or two later.

Jamarcus Russell had the wow factor at LSU, Matt Leinart and Mark Sanchez had the wow factor at USC, Kyle Boller had the wow factor at Cal(I still remember the NFL draft clip of him throwing a ball 50 yds from his knees), Blaine Gabbert had the wow factor at Mizzou. Andy Dalton didn't have much wow factor at TCU all he did was win. Again, Warner is entitled to his own opinions, but I hate when its judged by the wow factor and the fact Nassib didn't have elite talent surrounding him like most of the WOW factor guys do.

^This post has the WOW Factor!