Kyle McCord | NoDestination | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Kyle McCord | NoDestination

first WR out of McCords mouth (other then OG) was zeed Haynes. Described him and Meeks as “dogs”. Exactly what we have missed from the wide out spot recently! I think zeed will be the best true WR we have seen in a decade plus.

first WR out of McCords mouth (other then OG) was zeed Haynes. Described him and Meeks as “dogs”. Exactly what we have missed from the wide out spot recently! I think zeed will be the best true WR we have seen in a decade plus.

Don't forget Villari. He was the 2nd name.

Don't forget Villari. He was the 2nd name.
I do wonder how Villari will be used. Hopefully he's really growing in terms of route running and blocking because he can be more than just a gadget guy.

It’s obvious Fran is a better recruiter.

Is it laziness vs dawg mentality?
Relationships already in place due to hard work?

I think Fran is an example of youth = energy
We haven’t seen anything like this since the salad days of P sleeping at Manley
Like what I see from him. A good chunk of the team will be Babers guys next year with Frans sprinkled in. Feeling good about next years team

Like what I see from him. A good chunk of the team will be Babers guys next year with Frans sprinkled in. Feeling good about next years team
Except at backup QB. We have had some bad luck/ recruiting on that front and want to make sure we have a solid # 2. Like we did with Devito and Shrader

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cuse702

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom