Kyle McCord- Spotted in Walking Boot | Syracusefan.com

Kyle McCord- Spotted in Walking Boot

wiseman3

2nd String

Just came across this...and it was confirmed by multiple people at the basketball game on Saturday. Any concern here?

Just came across this...and it was confirmed by multiple people at the basketball game on Saturday. Any concern here?
Snow boots?
Good Vibes Reaction GIF by Rosanna Pansino

Listen to Axe'x latest pod after the Miami game. He talks about it. He spoke to someone who said its no big deal and it will be off in 2 weeks.

I know in this instance there is not much concern, but I do expect them to try and add another QB in the spring portal
Spring ball about 10 weeks out or there abouts. Truely hope he can lace em up by then. Injuries are part of the game and depth is so important. I agree the room needs more added. With the portal we don't know who is staying and who is leaving.

Listen to Axe'x latest pod after the Miami game. He talks about it. He spoke to someone who said its no big deal and it will be off in 2 weeks.

Kind of like Shafer and his elbow injury. Let’s hope this is a little more accurate.