La Familia (Ep 6 now available)

NKR1978

Living Legend
It is well done but I think the show needs some Dino personality in it , maybe a Oklahoma drill , a lil violence! Also surprised none of you noticed Tommy’s wheels scrambling out of the pocket , he was gone , hates when the whistle blows . Here’s a spoiler ... I look forward to people being “ surprised “ by his running
I’m sure the coaches get angry and curse and have no issue with that, but I have a feeling the last thing SU wants is for anyone to make a comparison to the coaching methods employed on Last Chance U.

And watching that, I can’t wait to see what Tommy does with the keys to the Ferrari firmly in his hand.

Jake

Mod
It is well done but I think the show needs some Dino personality in it , maybe a Oklahoma drill , a lil violence! Also surprised none of you noticed Tommy’s wheels scrambling out of the pocket , he was gone , hates when the whistle blows . Here’s a spoiler ... I look forward to people being “ surprised “ by his running
If he can move the chains occasionally with his feet on critical drives, we are going to be a very difficult team to defend. VERY.

RandomGuy

All Conference
I like that Dino is making it about the players, not himself. Violence? Absolutely. Have to think the last couple episodes will do that, and get us geared up for the season.

syrBossHogg

Starter
I like that he models his game after Rodgers. Uses his legs but mostly to help set up the big pass play or just move the chains

SWC75

Bored Historian
I like that he models his game after Rodgers. Uses his legs but mostly to help set up the big pass play or just move the chains

That's what I expect to see: the occasional scramble for a first down but more likely he'll run to buy time so his receivers can get open for a pass. it's not about what he's capable of as much as it's about what he wants to do.

Last edited:

Qbobby

2nd String
You could almost see him shift gears when he turned the corner to take off. He's clearly got really good speed that is going to do damage.

TheCusian

Living Legend
No comment on the gold swag TD was wearing? Between that and the headband, guy is really bringing that NJ to upstate. Love it.

Oregon grape soda to NJ chains, 10+ wins

orangepassion

All American
I thought the most interesting part o the episode was Tommy picking Aaron Rodgers as the QB e models himself after, due to his ability to extend plays. I wasn't expecting that after he emphasized that he was a pocket passer at ACC media day. Not that these re contradictions, but maybe a different emphasis. The ability to extend plays when things break down will be one of the keys to the season IMO

Cusefan69

Starter
Howard brings It. Cannot wait to see what a year of S&C did for him come this fall. He could also see the field allot as added protection for TD if the line is having issues. Seeing him lift, he can step into any guy rushing in and stand their @$$es up. I get Abdul and Moe are the board favorites and don’t get me wrong I like em as well but there is something about a runner who punishes the defense that i just love and he is still fast enough to break it for 40.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom