Lane Kiffin... | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Lane Kiffin...

So is Dino.

You’d look great with Reggie Bush, Mart Leinhart, Lendale White, and Mike Williams too...

He’s a decent coach, but his HC stops at Tennessee and USC point to a mediocre HC despite the talent.
Who is Mart Leinhart?

Is that Matt's younger brother?

So is Dino.

You’d look great with Reggie Bush, Mart Leinhart, Lendale White, and Mike Williams too...

He’s a decent coach, but his HC stops at Tennessee and USC point to a mediocre HC despite the talent.

Mediocre at Tennessee huh? Improved his teams record by 2 wins over the previous season and made a pretty good bowl game but sure.

Mediocre at Tennessee huh? Improved his teams record by 2 wins over the previous season and made a pretty good bowl game but sure.

He was 7-6. 4-4 in conference.

Turn FAU into CFB's Dunk City and take the big job when it comes calling again in a few years.

Speaking of Dunk City...

He was 7-6. 4-4 in conference.

Taking over a 5-7 team with 3 conference wins and the 6th loss was in a new years eve bowl game against the 12th ranked team in the country. To argue that's not a big step forward from Fulmers last year is idiotic. He then goes to USC and gets killed by the sanctions. Goes to Alabama and moves the offense about 50 years ahead of where they were and wins multiple championships. Goes to FAU and wins more games than previous 3 years combined. Real mediocre coach...

Taking over a 5-7 team with 3 conference wins and the 6th loss was in a new years eve bowl game against the 12th ranked team in the country. To argue that's not a big step forward from Fulmers last year is idiotic. He then goes to USC and gets killed by the sanctions. Goes to Alabama and moves the offense about 50 years ahead of where they were and wins multiple championships. Goes to FAU and wins more games than previous 3 years combined. Real mediocre coach...
Some people like to use high school girl logic. "I don't like something about them. That means everything about them is bad."

Last edited:
Or 7-6 is mediocre. Either or.

What was Sabans record his 1st year at Bama? I'll hang up and listen.

What was Sabans record his 1st year at Bama? I'll hang up and listen.

So now Kiffin is Saban?

Kiffin was 28-15 at USC, including 17-12 in conference.

Saban has only lost 20 games in his entire stint at Alabama.

I love this gem, posted on cbs sports...

If you're keeping score at home, this is how Kiffin has left his past four jobs:
  1. Called a liar by owner Al Davis when fired by the Oakland Raiders
  2. Set off riots at Tennessee when he left the Vols in the middle of the night after one year for his dream job at Southern California
  3. Got fired at the airport by USC one month into the 2013 season
  4. Essentially got fired by a legendary coach a week before the national title game
B U T... he sure does know how to scout talent. Man...

lanee.jpg

Although, she ended up firing him too. Bwahahahahahaha.

What was Kiffin's record his second year anywhere?

Think you botched this try. He was 10-2 in year 2 at USC.

I love this gem, posted on cbs sports...

If you're keeping score at home, this is how Kiffin has left his past four jobs:
  1. Called a liar by owner Al Davis when fired by the Oakland Raiders
  2. Set off riots at Tennessee when he left the Vols in the middle of the night after one year for his dream job at Southern California
  3. Got fired at the airport by USC one month into the 2013 season
  4. Essentially got fired by a legendary coach a week before the national title game
B U T... he sure does know how to scout talent. Man...

View attachment 117970

Although, she ended up firing him too. Bwahahahahahaha.

5. Slept with the bosses daughter.

Think you botched this try. He was 10-2 in year 2 at USC.

You're right. it wasn't until his fourth year that he got fired on the tarmac. By that time at both LSU and Alabama, Saban had won a national title.

You're right. it wasn't until his fourth year that he got fired on the tarmac. By that time at both LSU and Alabama, Saban had won a national title.

Yep and USC was down to about 65 scholarships cuz of Bush/Carroll. If you really think he's mediocre and what he did at FAU this year is anything other than an incredible job than there's no point of continuing this.

Yep and USC was down to about 65 scholarships cuz of Bush/Carroll. If you really think he's mediocre and what he did at FAU this year is anything other than an incredible job than there's no point of continuing this.

My only points are that A) he's not Saban and B) he doesn't stay very long in one place.

Over and out.

My only points are that A) he's not Saban and B) he doesn't stay very long in one place.

Over and out.

Agree on both those.

Over and out.

A - nobody is.
B - welcome to college football coaching for the vast majority of programs.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseVegas

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom