Lang's house | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Lang's house

Exactly, which is why the SOL should not be expired and wasn't in 2003 when he went to the cops. So he never really went to the cops OR they just gave him the SOL story to get someone they deemed to be a kook out of there. Also remember he said he was assaulted and choked in 2001 which would also be a crime that could be pursued, no?

Would you think hes a kook if he came to you all crazy eyed spazzing out?

I should research this before posting, but I'm lazy. Didn't some states eliminate or lengthen the SOL after the Catholic molestations? Query whether the NY courts will apply that prospectively or retrospectively. If the latter, BF may still face criminal prosecution... Not to be a Debbie Downer...

---
I am here: http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=43.041888,-76.136515

Would you think hes a kook if he came to you all crazy eyed spazzing out?

Absolutely. And I'm sure the cops deal with kooks on a regular basis, especially accusing "celebrities" or public figures of off-the-wall stuff. That's why I'm suggesting they just said whatever would get the guy out of the station.

I should research this before posting, but I'm lazy. Didn't some states eliminate or lengthen the SOL after the Catholic molestations? Query whether the NY courts will apply that prospectively or retrospectively. If the latter, BF may still face criminal prosecution... Not to be a Debbie Downer...

Some top NY lawyer was on TV and said statute of limitations are long over, even though they've been extended, it was what they were when the crime happened. He said in NY their over but if he was in a different state then those states rules will apply.

Some top NY lawyer was on TV and said statute of limitations are long over, even though they've been extended, it was what they were when the crime happened. He said in NY their over but if he was in a different state then those states rules will apply.
Interesting. I wonder what the SOL in Hawaii and Louisiana is. And I wonder if the Maui and the 87 championship game were mentioned the first time this was reported or if the accuser got smart and included states with longer SOL's