LaPhonso Ellis tonight. | Syracusefan.com

LaPhonso Ellis tonight.

OMG! They assigned the only non-SU PBP guy at ESPN to cover your game?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

From his bio:
A New Jersey native, Rich began his award-winning career fresh out of Syracuse University’s Newhouse School, covering the New Jersey Nets. He then honed his writing/reporting skills as a writer/editorial assistant at the New York City Bureau of the Associated Press.

From his bio:
A New Jersey native, Rich began his award-winning career fresh out of Syracuse University’s Newhouse School, covering the New Jersey Nets. He then honed his writing/reporting skills as a writer/editorial assistant at the New York City Bureau of the Associated Press.

Sweet. Maybe he can talk about why they closed down Chuck's.

My understanding is that Monica Ortiz was promoted to play-by-play.

I'm just glad the Toledo coach was the halftime interview. Not sure JB would have known how to handle that ball of fire.

My understanding is that Monica Ortiz was promoted to play-by-play.
She is a classmate of Dino’s daughter who might a get a crack in one of these games.
I was talking to Monica at the game she is more of a college football fan.
Huge Texas Tech Fan.

Loved using Denver in NBA Jam.
0BFAD3AC-C97C-4439-A2C2-6A2BA6710201.jpeg

Note to Hellenback: Not to downplay possessions in 1-2pt games with 1:30-2mins left but a 3 to go up 1 is not a "dagger" nor is the ensuing trip a "must have basket" unless perhaps you're referring to the point spread.
That dude literally got the score wrong at least 3-4 times

In the How to play in the Dome segment, did anyone else not fail to notice what appeared to be LaPhonso's big member flopping around in his shorts? I confess that's the point in the broadcast where my internet feed lost some resolution but it looked like a pretty bad miss by the production crew.

In the How to play in the Dome segment, did anyone else not fail to notice what appeared to be LaPhonso's big member flopping around in his shorts? I confess that's the point in the broadcast where my internet feed lost some resolution but it looked like a pretty bad miss by the production crew.

Are you referring to his penis?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom