LaPhonso Ellis tonight. | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

LaPhonso Ellis tonight.

In the How to play in the Dome segment, did anyone else not fail to notice what appeared to be LaPhonso's big member flopping around in his shorts? I confess that's the point in the broadcast where my internet feed lost some resolution but it looked like a pretty bad miss by the production crew.

I have no idea how you guys can continue talking about Rich Hollenberg after this post about LaPhonso Ellis' "baby-arm"...you are all much more mature than me. Hell, I logged in for 1st time in over a year to post this!

I mean, this post & the ones after made me laugh uncontrollably. (Combined with the fact that my 12 month old daughter's favorite word is "WowWowWow" & she kept saying this while I was reading about Laphonso Ellis' "schmeckel" which was hightly inappropriate but equally hilarious.)

How did you not have the following thoughts/questions about LaPhonso's "love muscle":

- How many other fan boards you think mentions the announcers "trouser snake"? Gotta be none, right?

- You think this thread would come up if someone were to google Laphonso Ellis? You think he would ever find it while googling himself? Considering his "fire hose" was described as "big" would that be a point of pride?

- How great is the term "member"? It makes me laugh every time.

Shame on us all for continuing to discuss Rich Hollenberg as if there had been no mention of Laphonso Ellis and his "heat-seeking moisture missile."

(And yes, my search history now contains the term "slang terms for penis" in it. I am not proud.)

Last edited:
Leo "Three Triple Doubles" Rautins was fantastic.
Also pre-Ennis was Kris Joseph.
But why worry about facts?

Ellis is not a bad analyst.
But the TV crew didn't keep us updated on who was in foul trouble and the team foul situations.
Huge miss there.
Along with horrific misuse of replays...when they even bothered with replays.

would have liked to see a replay of a Sidibe block that looked like all ball live.

"This Hollenberg fool also referred to the Carrier Dome as the "Round House".

If he's truly an SU alumnus, I want his card revoked."

that fool deserves a roadhouse roundhouse kick in the face.

1742429121-SwayzeKick.jpg

He also called Battle’s dunk that put us up 3, the “exclamation point”. No. It’s a one possession game.

That was the cherry on top of one of the worst pbp performances I've heard in a while.

There was another one i remembered; this wasn't as bad as getting the score wrong, or dagger, or exclamation point, but I think it was the first time Sidibe came in, he said something like "Syracuse now has some size in the game"; something like that. Sidibe is tall, I get it, but the guy he replaced is like 7-2, so...

I have no idea how you guys can continue talking about Rich Hollenberg after this post about LaPhonso Ellis' "baby-arm"...you are all much more mature than me. Hell, I logged in for 1st time in over a year to post this!

I mean, this post & the ones after made me laugh uncontrollably. (Combined with the fact that my 12 month old daughter's favorite word is "WowWowWow" & she kept saying this while I was reading about Laphonso Ellis' "schmeckel" which was hightly inappropriate but equally hilarious.)

How did you not have the following thoughts/questions about LaPhonso's "love muscle":

- How many other fan boards you think mentions the announcers "trouser snake"? Gotta be none, right?

- You think this thread would come up if someone were to google Laphonso Ellis? You think he would ever find it while googling himself? Considering his "fire hose" was described as "big" would that be a point of pride?

- How great is the term "member"? It makes me laugh every time.

Shame on us all for continuing to discuss Rich Hollenberg as if there had been no mention of Laphonso Ellis and his "heat-seeking moisture missile."

(And yes, my search history now contains the term "slang terms for penis" in it. I am not proud.)

Show me a sports message board and I'll show you hundreds of men insecure in their manhood! They're all too afraid to touch the subject but Phonz is packing heat.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom