Larry Csonka looked good in his interview on CNN | Syracusefan.com

Larry Csonka looked good in his interview on CNN

CaliCuse

All American
Asked about delay for the 1972 NFL Dolphins going to the White House. "I am not a crook" was in there at the time and mired in Watergate. Besides he was a Redskins fan Larry sounded intelligent and not like an old man. . He has a well trimmed mustache. One of my all-time favorite players.Having him in the same backfield as Floyd Little was amazing. How did we lose games?

I was shocked to be in a little remote native village 700 miles down river from the Yukon bridge and hear someone say "I think Csonka is coming in this week".. He fishes out of a lodge on the Anvik river. I wore an SU shirt everytime I walked around the village for the whole week. Turns out he was hunting somewhere up north at the time. Bummer

I was shocked to be in a little remote native village 700 miles down river from the Yukon bridge and hear someone say "I think Csonka is coming in this week".. He fishes out of a lodge on the Anvik river. I wore an SU shirt everytime I walked around the village for the whole week. Turns out he was hunting somewhere up north at the time. Bummer
I hope Larry was wearing good old orange shirts . Otherwise he might be shot by Palin from a helicopter. Larry is still a big man and Sarah isn't the sharpest spoon in the drawer.

Zonk was the first (only?) running back I've seen get a personal foul for roughing a tackler. Recall it was a forearm shiver on some hapless DB. How'd you like to be a DB and see that rumbling towards you?

Zonk was the first (only?) running back I've seen get a personal foul for roughing a tackler. Recall it was a forearm shiver on some hapless DB. How'd you like to be a DB and see that rumbling towards you?
Could our Csonka have a better name than Zonka? he was perhaps the best RB of his size to play on Sunday. He also was a "position change player here. I think he started off as a LBerand then someone gave him the ball and shouted ":eek: KILL" and the rest is history

I stand with Langer, Kuechenberg, and Fernandez so I won't comment. Oh wait, I guess I just did. ;)

I stand with Langer, Kuechenberg, and Fernandez so I won't comment. Oh wait, I guess I just did. ;)

You are assuming you know their reasons--which may be different in all 3 cases.