Last Chance U Season 2 | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Last Chance U Season 2

Yeah. I'm all done with buddy ... The most enjoyable episode, for me, was when they spent some time with that,"not so good" team...

It's interesting to see some of these kids changing, and others that just can't get out of their own way.

Yeah. I'm all done with buddy ... The most enjoyable episode, for me, was when they spent some time with that,"not so good" team...

It's interesting to see some of these kids changing, and others that just can't get out of their own way.
Coach Miller from that team was an assistant where I played in Iowa.

Did you know him? Seems like a good guy. Or it could just be the way he was edited.

Yeah I knew him. He was a good guy to players. I believe he got a student pregnant tho. He was very well liked and they carried on a relationship afterwards.

Coach Miller from that team was an assistant where I played in Iowa.
He seemed decent enough, but probably not entertaining enough to do the next season there...

I think buddy pretending not to be an a-hole(which made him seem like more of an a-hole playing to the cameras) had them looking for plot lines.. Coach davern part was interesting, but I wouldn't be surprised if that was partially invented/edited for entertainment...

Season 1? Thoroughly entertaining.

He seemed decent enough, but probably not entertaining enough to do the next season there...

I think buddy pretending not to be an a-hole(which made him seem like more of an a-hole playing to the cameras) had them looking for plot lines.. Coach davern part was interesting, but I wouldn't be surprised if that was partially invented/edited for entertainment...

Season 1? Thoroughly entertaining.
Agree on all points. Will be interesting to see season 3 at the school in Kansas.

Agree on all points. Will be interesting to see season 3 at the school in Kansas.
They're changing schools? Phew.

Season 1 was lightning in a bottle. The good cop/bad cop of Ms. Wagner/buddy, made for a great watch. With buddy as a corpse like A-hole, and less focus on the positive of the Ms... Bahh. Time to move on.

They're changing schools? Phew.

Season 1 was lightning in a bottle. The good cop/bad cop of Ms. Wagner/buddy, made for a great watch. With buddy as a corpse like A-hole, and less focus on the positive of the Ms... Bahh. Time to move on.
Yeah Independence Ka. I was happy to read that as well. I couldn't take BS for another season.

Yeah Independence Ka. I was happy to read that as well. I couldn't take BS for another season.
Groovy. I would still recommend it, for folks that haven't seen it.

If you like last chance u, check out Undefeated. Higher rated by critics. Same vein, good watch.

IMG_1030.jpg

Only four and a half hours from here. If I ever have reason to head in that direction (hello LSU?) during football season I'd love to catch a game there if the schedules were to align.

In a perfect world, Independence would play EMCC in the playoffs.

Watching this and thinking how crazy it is that qaadir Sheppard skipped JUCO. He really is a talented dude and ole miss gives no effs

I remember Wright and the way he handled himself. Felt a little sorry for him by the end of the season, but also saw a kid who could not deal with authority which was most likely indicated through his upbringing.

I remember Wright and the way he handled himself. Felt a little sorry for him by the end of the season, but also saw a kid who could not deal with authority which was most likely indicated through his upbringing.
I also remember he had a kid on the way. Great decision making. Now your kid will see you in prison, and think that's just a normal thing, and be raised without a father, and the cycle goes on and on and on...sad.

I also remember he had a kid on the way. Great decision making. Now your kid will see you in prison, and think that's just a normal thing, and be raised without a father, and the cycle goes on and on and on...sad.
Didn't she suffer a miscarriage? Maybe I'm mixing people up.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom