Last Push For Season Tickets | Syracusefan.com

Last Push For Season Tickets

TexanMark

Tailgate Guru
Crowds are up...don't miss out. There are still $99 season tickets left but not too many. FSU will sellout...buying a season ensures yo get in the building. Go Orange!

Anyone who bought in the last week or so...chime in why you did.

Crowds are up...don't miss out. There are still $99 season tickets left but not too many. FSU will sellout...buying a season ensures yo get in the building. Go Orange!

Anyone who bought in the last week or so...chime in why you did.

CUSU and I bought ourselves season tickets in Section 213 this week. Driving down from Clarkson Univ. for hopefully every game. LGO

Thats riiighttt. Hoping to see some good crowds this year. Really important to get off to that 3-0 start. Talked another one of my friends into going for the $99 seasons. Sent him to Dan and he is excited for the season.

Dan will work his ass off for you to make sure you've got the best possible set up. Since he grew up on Syracuse football, he knows the Dome inside and out and knows what the fan wants/needs. He comes at it from a fan's perspective, not a number cruncher. $99 season tickets? Are you kidding me? You could easily pay that much for FSU alone. Was that how you wanted me to say it, Dan? Now when can I get my beer?!

Dan will work his ass off for you to make sure you've got the best possible set up. Since he grew up on Syracuse football, he knows the Dome inside and out and knows what the fan wants/needs. He comes at it from a fan's perspective, not a number cruncher. $99 season tickets? Are you kidding me? You could easily pay that much for FSU alone. Was that how you wanted me to say it, Dan? Now when can I get my beer?!

I think that's a 6 pack kind of response

Buy your season tickets this week and get a complimentary kick to the groin by HCSS himself. He'll even use a steel toe if you buy 4 or more!
Double like!

Thats riiighttt. Hoping to see some good crowds this year. Really important to get off to that 3-0 start. Talked another one of my friends into going for the $99 seasons. Sent him to Dan and he is excited for the season.

Are you driving straight to the Dome from Clarkson? If so, think about getting a parking pass at Manley South or Skytop. If you have a secret parking spot or coming with your parents...rock on. You just don't want to chug up Adams St. 30 mins prior to kickoff. Another option is seeing if a Sorority will host you...

Are you driving straight to the Dome from Clarkson? If so, think about getting a parking pass at Manley South or Skytop. If you have a secret parking spot or coming with your parents...rock on. You just don't want to chug up Adams St. 30 mins prior to kickoff. Another option is seeing if a Sorority will host you...

I'll ride in with my dad and uncle. We have pass to a garage. Adams St. 30 mins to kick would be rough. We will have to pop over to the fine lot tailgate at some point this year. Thanks for the advice.

Best decision I made in college [well in my eyes] was loading up all my classes to be tuesday/thursdays... rookie

Hey man, when two of your classes are only offered MWF from 2-3 and 3-4 you've gotta do it.
Damn chemical engineering curriculum is what it is..

:bang:

Can you buy season parking passes for skytop at less than the $15/game they'll be charging this year?

DRBartle said:
Sky is 80 for the season... so 13.3333333333/game

Are they really going to charge $15 per game at the booth? That's freaking ridiculous that it continues to go up!

I have not in the past ten years but I may have to get a pass this year if that's the case.

Last edited:
Are they really going to charge $15 per game at the booth? That's freaking ridiculous that it continues to go up!

I have not in the past ten years but I may have to get a pass this year if that's the case.
$15 for parking at a sporting event is high for you?

Basic supply and demand...Two parking lots have been eliminated in Stadium West...ticket demand is up.

Folks need to get in to avoid being locked out in the future.

Exactly, $15 is dirt cheap. Most places you'll be lucky to find anything under $25-30.

bnoro said:

Well yeah, I think parking prices for sporting events are a bit ridiculous in general, but that's besides the point. (I'll be paying to park at Giants Stadium so I know here is much cheaper).

My reaction was because we are talking about Skytop where last year it was $12 (cheaper before), the location, etc.

We tailgate there because we have our crew come from different places and arrive at different times so it's easier. My issue is that it has also been the cheapest option which helps entice non regulars to come too (who I can bribe with free tickets, food, beer, and cheaper parking).

(As for myself, I'm typically tailgating before the parking crew even gets there, so many games I have not been charged).