Last Push For Season Tickets | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Last Push For Season Tickets

You can go to the ticketmaster site and if you have 5 minutes add then up. I rounded at times thus the +/- .

Keep in mind that you would need to add the tickets listed as available on the Ticketmaster page (individual game) PLUS the ones available on the Virtual Venue site (season tickets). Totally different inventories. For example, look at Section 308:
308a.jpg

308b.jpg

There's no overlap there, so you need to add them together.

OrangeChris said:
Keep in mind that you would need to add the tickets listed as available on the Ticketmaster page (individual game) PLUS the ones available on the Virtual Venue site (season tickets). Totally different inventories. For example, look at Section 308: There's no overlap there, so you need to add them together.

Yea, I'm just looking at season tix available. Are you saying there are more $99 season tix available than shown on the virtual venue?

Yea, I'm just looking at season tix available. Are you saying there are more $99 season tix available than shown on the virtual venue?

Look at the pictures I posted of just Section 308. The first is Ticketmaster's listed inventory for those looking to buy just the Villanova game. The second is the Virtual Venue listing of seats available as season tickets. You'll notice that there's no overlap between those two sets of available seats, they're totally separate inventories. You would need to to add them together to get the number of total available seats in that section. Presumably the tickets that are currently being sold as individual games could also be purchased as season tickets if season ticket sales ever necessitated it.

OrangeChris said:
Look at the pictures I posted of just Section 308. The first is Ticketmaster's listed inventory for those looking to buy just the Villanova game. The second is the Virtual Venue listing of seats available as season tickets. You'll notice that there's no overlap between those two sets of available seats, they're totally separate inventories. You would need to to add them together to get the number of total available seats in that section.

So my number of $99 seats available might be low.

are the 99 dollar season tickets worse seats than what you would get for the 125 dollar 3 game pack? or is SUA just rewarding potential season ticket holders with a lower price point.

are the 99 dollar season tickets worse seats than what you would get for the 125 dollar 3 game pack? or is SUA just rewarding potential season ticket holders with a lower price point.

The $99 are a full season. They are upper level endzone depleting daily. The $125 mini plan is a solid option if you're looking for good seats at a good price. If it were me? I'd pay $125 for a full season and have a great seat to all 6 games

The $99 are a full season. They are upper level endzone depleting daily. The $125 mini plan is a solid option if you're looking for good seats at a good price. If it were me? I'd pay $125 for a full season and have a great seat to all 6 games
Dan were you at Jreck subs in Watertown last night, think we just missed you.

BtW, I agree with Dan the $125 whole season plan is the best bargain out there.

Last edited:
Dan were you at Jreck subs in Watertown last night, think we just missed you.

BtW, I agree with Dan the $125 whole season plan is the best bargain out there.

No that was actually my two associates Kyle (Taller, blonde hair) and Nate! They were at the fort drum practice!

And yes. SU Football tickets are great bargain no matter where!!

DRBartle said:

I think everyone should donate a couple grand every year and have even better seats.

Its so crazy because I paid 110 through groupon for tix to the game at jetlife stadium last year. I wish I had a car, I would totally get those tickets.

does anyone sell on the secondary market? Please PM me if so. Maybe I can cherry pick some games and sell the rest