Late games tonight and play early time slot next day is | Syracusefan.com

Late games tonight and play early time slot next day is

It’s a 36 minutes game not a 48 minutes game and we have depth.

The back to back should be fine for everyone except Warrick.
Watkins should be ready for more PT tomorrow.
We need to play better defense if the game is slow paced like tonight.
If it’s a faster game we should be fine.

Andrew White needs to hit a few shots.

The 15 hour turnaround is gonna be tough for these guys. We are woefully slow and some guys play old. The Gaels looked very good, very athletic and very quick. We will need the guys who were brought in here to hit 3’s to get hot. White, BJ and Gbinije. And we can’t play 2 1/2 quarters like we’ve never seen a b-ball. Not one player played well at all. The inside defense is so slow and non existent. Mookie needs to play a lot more. He was the o oh guy playing some defense inside. Devo, Gillon and Crawford need to figure out what team ball is.

We miss a steady and heady Triche and a youthful Mccullough real bad.

#1 should play limited mintes.

Onuaku is going to show the effects of a short turnaround.

Anyone else shed a tear when Hak palmed the ball and held the ball out like the old days before drawing the foul?

That was so cool to see.

Gotta play Gbinije as a guard with Gillon. Detroit guys are not good enough.

Gotta play Gbinije as a guard with Gillon. Detroit guys are not good enough.

Detroit guys are fine. Crawford needs to stop jacking up so many shots.

Detroit guys are fine. Crawford needs to stop jacking up so many shots.

Devendorf was abused defensively all night long. Against an inferior opponent. Crawford was a mess at both ends. All I know is if they play like they did yesterday it’s a 20 point loss.

Devendorf was abused defensively all night long. Against an inferior opponent. Crawford was a mess at both ends. All I know is if they play like they did yesterday it’s a 20 point loss.

Crawford hit some HUGE bailout end of shot clock shots for us as we were making our comeback. Can’t complain too much about him.

I thought it was interesting to hear JB tell Seth that he thought they might need to shorten the rotation. I don't know if it is the result of watching Cuse for so many years, but I bought it as I was watching them try to work so many guys in and out and none of the combinations really seemed all that cohesive.

I feel like Crawford was trying too hard to fit in. There were a couple of ill advised shots, but for the most part I think he was doing things that he is capable of and he just needs to get over the "I need to prove myself" feeling.

The rebounding needs to get fixed quickly. That was terrible!!! Our bigs were slow to the ball and our forwards outside of Hak were non-existent on the boards.

AWIII needs to make some shots and get more aggressive on defense and the boards. We know he can do the former not so sure about the later.

I really didn't like AO being in the game for the Elam Ending. If I have scouted the roster and I'm in the position D3 was in yesterday, I am fouling AO and sending him to the line, figuring I have the opporunity to trade 2 or 3 for at most 1 on each possession. AO's free throw shooting form looked worse than when he was at SU, if that is possible.

Last edited:
Anyone else shed a tear when Hak palmed the ball and held the ball out like the old days before drawing the foul?
It's hilarious when he palms and stretches his arm out. The ball ends up like 9 feet away from the defender.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SyraFreed

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom