Latest Crystal Ball Predictions | Syracusefan.com

Latest Crystal Ball Predictions

SU Dreaming

been real...not really
SU Dreaming Latest Crystal Ball Predictions .....including adjustment for this upcoming season roster.

Disclaimer - This is SU Dreaming's best guess as of 10/2/2018 @ 5pm EST, do not drink or drive while reading the materials.

2018-2019
Battle
Howard
Washington Jr.
Carey
Boeheim
Hughes
Brissett
Dolezaj
Braswell
Chukwu
SidibeC
Guerrier**

2019-2020
Washington Jr.
Carey
Boeheim
Goodine
Girard***

Hughes
Guierrier***
Dolezaj
Braswell
Sidibe
Bol Ajak
Open
Open

This threads going to be wild.

giphy.gif

SU Dreaming Latest Crystal Ball Predictions ...including adjustment for this upcoming season roster.

Disclaimer - This is SU Dreaming's best guess as of 10/2/2018 @ 5pm EST, do not drink or drive while reading the materials.

2018-2019
Battle
Howard
Washington Jr.
Carey
Boeheim
Hughes
Brissett
Dolezaj
Braswell
Chukwu
SidibeC
Guerrier**

2019-2020
Washington Jr.
Carey
Boeheim
Goodine
Girard***

Hughes
Guierrier***
Dolezaj
Braswell
Sidibe
Bol Ajak
Open
Open

You think that Syracuse is 50-50 with Akok? Greater? Less than?

Think about this for a moment.

This is assuming we get Guerrier (which I really believe we will).

Even losing Tyus Battle, Frank Howard, Oshae Brissett and Pascual Chukwu, four legit starters, we'd be projected to have...

Guard
Boeheim
Carey
Goodine
Washington

Forward
Hughes
Guerrier
Dolezaj
Braswell

Center
Sidibe
Bol Ajak

That's a formidable starting lineup, even without Akok, Girard or another big guy. Could be a fun next few years if all plays out according to plan.

Last edited:
Think about this for a moment.

This is assuming we get Guerrier (which I really believe we will).

Even losing Tyus Battle, Frank Howard, Oshae Brissett and Pascual Chukwu, three legit starters, we'd be projected to have...

Guard
Boeheim
Carey
Goodine
Washington

Forward
Hughes
Guerrier
Dolezaj
Braswell

Center
Sidibe
Bol Ajak

That's a formidable starting lineup, even without Akok, Girard or another big guy. Could be a fun next few years if all plays out according to plan.

Really? I don't think that's formidable at all. It's solid, but probably middle of the pack ACC. Hopefully Hughes is that dude, but the rest just seem like solid role players. Guerrier could be nice, but he will only be a Freshman, so not sure how much he could dominate off the bat.

Really? I don't think that's formidable at all. It's solid, but probably middle of the pack ACC. Hopefully Hughes is that dude, but the rest just seem like solid role players. Guerrier could be nice, but he will only be a Freshman, so not sure how much he could dominate off the bat.

Goodine, Hughes, Carey and Guerrier are all legit. Dolezaj will be a third year starter, Sidibe is a potential 10 ppg option at center that we haven't seen in a bit. And Buddy can space the floor.

Will it be a step back from the previous year? Probably -- but that group can win games, even without Akok or Girard.

Goodine, Hughes, Carey and Guerrier are all legit. Dolezaj will be a third year starter, Sidibe is a potential 10 ppg option at center that we haven't seen in a bit. And Buddy can space the floor.

Will it be a step back from the previous year? Probably -- but that group can win games, even without Akok or Girard.

That’s a team that will need to eat its Wheaties.

SU Dreaming Latest Crystal Ball Predictions ...including adjustment for this upcoming season roster.

2018-2019
Battle
Howard
Washington Jr.
Carey
Boeheim
Hughes
Brissett
Dolezaj
Braswell
Chukwu
SidibeC
Guerrier**

2019-2020
Washington Jr.
Carey
Boeheim
Goodine
Girard***

Hughes
Guierrier***
Dolezaj
Braswell
Sidibe
Bol Ajak
Open
Open
Not Carrigan? I thought he would fit the roster perfectly

Hopefully the open spots get filled. Preferably with Akok and Dimon/Qudus.

Akok to UConn and Wahab to Pitt. Just a hunch.

The *** just to show that they are not confirmed, my thoughts

Solid group, agree NOT amazing and not top 3-4 in ACC , BUT i would tell you Carey is major upgrade to Frank.
All depends on Carey, Goodine, Quincy

Solid group, agree NOT amazing and not top 3-4 in ACC , BUT i would tell you Carey is major upgrade to Frank.
All depends on Carey, Goodine, Quincy

FWIW 2 4 7 has it 4th right now with two guys. If we sign those guys we will be top 4.

That’s a team that will need to eat its Wheaties.

I agree. That is an excellent supporting cast - like the 2002 Syracuse recruits - but they need an alpha dog scorer and one more big man to turn this group into an outstanding team overall that can actually contend.

I agree. That is an excellent supporting cast - like the 2002 Syracuse recruits - but they need an alpha dog scorer and one more big man to turn this group into an outstanding team overall that can actually contend.
Carey/Hughes

Updated 2019-2020 as of 10.15.18

This is where I hope we finish up, We are now up to 50/50 on Stewart if not higher

2019-2020
Howard Washington Jr.
Jalen Carey
Buddy Boeheim
Brycen Goodine
Joseph Girard III
Elijah Hughes
Quincy Guierrier
Marek Dolezaj
Robert Braswell
Bourama Sidibe
John Bol Ajak
Isaiah Stewart
*Might take another big-man who would redshirt.