Latest Noel info | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Latest Noel info

Whats sad is, reading these I'm really excited feeling good about our chances. However, I know, I KNOW, over the next 7 days I'll read something else that makes me think its going the other way... then probably back again... maybe 2 or 3 more rotations before he announces. I know this intellectually and I should just wait... but I'm going to end up letting it happen anyway. lol

Is albanycuse your source?
Fa sho ;) but on a serious note, I saw Albany's post after I made this thread. If I had checked it out first then I would've just added most of what I said over there. Nobody should dispute what he says because he's just passing along info like myself. None of us are in the Noel household to know the daily happenings.

6 days til armegeddon for either cuse, uk, or gtown fans

I think most of us here have known Noel has been a Cuse lean for a long time. Why are these "experts" writing us off? I just don't get it.

I think most of us here have known Noel has been a Cuse lean for a long time. Why are these "experts" writing us off? I just don't get it.

Dumb pandering to UK media hype which gets more article views. If you're a random bball fan you're more likely to click on articles about UK reloading next year.

Syracuse isn't the "sexy" pick like UK, or the "intriguing" pick like Georgetown. We're right in the middle, make a lot of sense, and maybe it's boring to the media :noidea:

According to the media it's UK 55% G-Town 40% SU 5%

jaydamn.png

Syracuse isn't the "sexy" pick like UK, or the "intriguing" pick like Georgetown. We're right in the middle, make a lot of sense, and maybe it's boring to the media :noidea:
What do we have to offer? We're only a perennially elite team that's closest to home and feature his best friend about to take the reins as next years's starting point guard.

What do we have to offer? We're only a perennially elite team that's closest to home and feature his best friend about to take the reins as next years's starting point guard.
SU with Noel > UK with Noel >>> Gtown with Noel

Not to doubt you Francis, but where are you pulling these numbers from? Is there a source or just an educated guesstimate?

I think hes just saying if you were some random joe blow and casually followed these things thats what the numbers would look like in their minds and how the media is portraying it