Latest Noel info | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Latest Noel info

And francis's info is on the same page as well so im doublely excited .

I am pretty sure that you could use the picture on the right with Keita screaming to tell kids be good or this guy will get you. Holy crap he looks scary.

I think hes just saying if you were some random joe blow and casually followed these things thats what the numbers would look like in their minds and how the media is portraying it
Exactly. Thanks Paulie P for always holding it down for me when folks take my sarcasm the wrong way lol.

I like to consider myself close with MCW i tweet him enough.

You mean you stalk MCW too? Dude, What? From the posts over the last few days I've figured out that you:
  • twitter-stalk recruits
  • twitter-stalk players
  • want to physically stalk and commit violent harm to anyone that says NN is going to UK or GTown
  • own Brandon Reese
  • are going to have the court at the East Area Y named after you
  • have Bernie Fever
  • can speak cobra
  • kick helpless rocks
Did I miss anything? What's next? Are you related to Igor? Can you out-coach JB? ;)

Oh boy, I blocked Berniefinecuseforever since the weekend. I guess I've been missing out on some amazing insight :(
it's actually berniefevercuseforever. Eastcoast cracked the code the other night.

what's the record for likes on a post? Francis has 48 for the OP :eek:

The media likes to hate on Syracuse its always been that way.

We have as much chance as UK in alot of peopels minds they just like to lie knowing it will get on our nerves.

Also Gtown can't put up what we can. Its rediculous to think they can. Think of Noel playing next to Rak defensviely then next to DC offensively. That has got to be real attractive to him. Not to mention MCW is there, A senior leader in Triche and a couple of sharpshooters in James and Cooney. CJ Fair and a few other surprises. Lots and lots to love.

Plus UK just won one. Alot of top recruits like to make their own destiny instead of following last years.

The media likes to hate on Syracuse its always been that way.

We have as much chance as UK in alot of peopels minds they just like to lie knowing it will get on our nerves.

Also Gtown can't put up what we can. Its rediculous to think they can. Think of Noel playing next to Rak defensviely then next to DC offensively. That has got to be real attractive to him. Not to mention MCW is there, A senior leader in Triche and a couple of sharpshooters in James and Cooney. CJ Fair and a few other surprises. Lots and lots to love.

Plus UK just won one. Alot of top recruits like to make their own destiny instead of following last years.

There's nowhere to go but down if you're an incoming UK recruit.