Latest Palm Bracketology - 2/3/2014 | Syracusefan.com

Latest Palm Bracketology - 2/3/2014

1. Not sure how NC st could be one of the last out. They are not close to that.

2. Still think he is misapplting the conference rules.

Seeds are very solid as usual with palm. I do find it interesting that he has zonal as #4.

The worst thing about leaving the Big East is that if we end up #1 in the East Regional, we're going to be matched with a bunch of old Big East schools that have experience playing against our zone.

The worst thing about leaving the Big East is that if we end up #1 in the East Regional, we're going to be matched with a bunch of old Big East schools that have experience playing against our zone.

True, but they mainly have a lot of experience losing against our zone. The two "BE" teams I never want to see are Looevil and Pizz.

True, but they mainly have a lot of experience losing against our zone. The two "BE" teams I never want to see are Looevil and Pizz.
I don't want to see Cinci. They seem to match up well against us.

I don't want to see Cinci. They seem to match up well against us.

I would be worried about Creighton as well from a matchup perspective (possibly even more so). In fact, we were just talking about this on the car ride up to the Dome--would you want to have to face two phenomenal long-range bombers in Wragge and McDermott? And what would suck about this bracket is that if everything played out to seeding form we would get one or the other as it would be the Cincy/Creighton winner.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom