LaVar: Homeschooling LaMelo; 'no distractions' | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

LaVar: Homeschooling LaMelo; 'no distractions'

This is pure hate. Melo is already better than Gelo, still has two years of high school left and is still growing. He'll probably be a legit 6'7" when its all said and done. Gelo is the one who will need multiple years at the college level and even then likely won't play in the NBA.
Pump your brakes, friend. I was talking about the one already at UCLA, not the one who may never get there. I thought that was clear given the post I replied to. I have no hate. Not even for non readers.

Pump your brakes, friend. I was talking about the one already at UCLA, not the one who may never get there. I thought that was clear given the post I replied to. I have no hate. Not even for non readers.
Which is the one that shot about 45 shots in an aau game and missed about 42 of them?

You sound a little, dare I say, fiscally conservative. :D
In that he doesn't believe people on the public teet should get everything they ask for, at the expense of tax payers, who can't vote with their pocketbook to get a better service from another's provider.

I heard a bunch of teachers signed a petition against LaVar for homeschooling. The gist of the petition was "Stay in your lane!".

I'll show myself out...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom