LAX Action for April 19-21 | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

LAX Action for April 19-21

Maryland wins. OSU likely out of the B10 and NCAA tournament

Someone was writing on Fanlax that if it is a 3-way tie between JHU-Rut-OSU, then Rutgers wins the goal margin for the first criteria, then OSU beat JHU head-to-head for the 2nd. I don't really know.

OSU will be a bubble team for the NCAAs. They have a good record and RPI, wins over ND and JHU. They might need their next best wins (UMASS and BU) to turn out to be top 20 RPI wins. OSU's SOS is not great. If they did make the Big tmt, it would mean another good game for their SOS.

More importantly, Maryland just clinched making the Big tmt and probably the NCAA tmt. also. :)

Someone was writing on Fanlax that if it is a 3-way tie between JHU-Rut-OSU, then Rutgers wins the goal margin for the first criteria, then OSU beat JHU head-to-head for the 2nd. I don't really know.

OSU will be a bubble team for the NCAAs. They have a good record and RPI, wins over ND and JHU. They might need their next best wins (UMASS and BU) to turn out to be top 20 RPI wins. OSU's SOS is not great. If they did make the Big tmt, it would mean another good game for their SOS.

More importantly, Maryland just clinched making the Big tmt and probably the NCAA tmt. also. :)

Sounds like JHU is in big trouble if they dont win this week or next. I doubt Maryland was ever in real danger of missing the tournament regardless of today. They were lucky to win today though, missed a lot of great looks and OSUs D was horrid late

I think the Terps needed a win today or a win over JHU next week to be sure.

Two 1-3 weeks in a row, down to 22-20. Ugh.

Towson -1.5
Denver -3.5
Cornell -3
Syracuse -4

3-1 this week to get me to 25-21.
My strategy this week was to pick games I didn't know much about.

Watched some of the Penn St vs JHU yesterday. Wow Peen St's attack is really good. It's crazy they get everyone back on attack next year.

Yale -4
Towson -1.5
Denver -3.5
Syracuse -4

24-15 overall, I don't trust many games this week i.e. ND-UNC, Loyola-Army, BU- HC etc. I guess that's what I should expect since I got my magic eight ball from a dollar store.
4-0 this week, 28-15 overall.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom