LAX Action for Feb 19-24 | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

LAX Action for Feb 19-24

Richmond beats Notre Dame 9-8
Ohio state barely covers 16-13
HIghpoint loses 10-9 to St.Johns. Many of us miss on that.

2-1 with the Orange still to come. May have to reassess my seat on the High Point band wagon. Losing to St. John's at home is no bueno.

Yale +1
High Point -1.5
Towson -1.5
SU +1

8-2 overall
2-1, SU pending. As CuseAlum87 says, I'll have to rethink HP. Just one of those teams I guess. Kinda like the SU hoops team this year - beat Duke at Cameron, lose to Georgia Tech at home.
1551015901091.gif

So, this is interesting. With 4:30 left in the 1st quarter, Lehigh leads Cornell 5-0.

That's not a typo.

So, this is interesting. With 4:30 left in the 1st quarter, Lehigh leads Cornell 5-0.

That's not a typo.
HT: Lehigh 6-5

End of 3: Lehigh 9-7

Final: Cornell 14-9 as they outscore Lehigh 7-0 in the 4th qtr. After spotting Lehigh the first 5 goals, they outscored them 14-4 the rest of the way. Wow

Last edited:
HT: Lehigh 6-5

End of 3: Lehigh 9-7

Final: Cornell 14-9 as they outscore Lehigh 7-0 in the 4th qtr. After spotting Lehigh the first 5 goals, they outscored them 14-4 the rest of the way. Wow

Bizarro season continues

Cornell barely even touched the ball the first quarter, when they did they got called for violations and handed it right back. after that the #1 FOGO did not play so they mixed and matched against the Lehigh kid who was very good last year over 60%. once they settled down they really limited what lehigh could do and just wore them down. Stats where at bit confused I think Teat had 4-5 goals and 6-8 pts. Lehigh did not shut him off but he was content to just wonder without the ball most of the game.

Not sure Cornell can win enough faceoffs to win against the best teams yet,

2-2 this week (can’t count the Cornell pick because I didn’t say which game). 6-8 on the year.

2-2 this week (can’t count the Cornell pick because I didn’t say which game). 6-8 on the year.
Which Cornell game did you mean? We're on the honor system here and trust you.

As long as you provide your SSN for verification.
1551050454873.gif

2-1 with the Orange still to come. May have to reassess my seat on the High Point band wagon. Losing to St. John's at home is no bueno.
3-1 this week and 8-3 overall (missed first week). Great win by the Orange.

Which Cornell game did you mean? We're on the honor system here and trust you.

As long as you provide your SSN for verification. View attachment 154662

Thanks, wife said I am not allowed to give out my SSN again, so I will leave as is. Not like I am tearing it up with my picks.

Thanks, wife said I am not allowed to give out my SSN again, so I will leave as is. Not like I am tearing it up with my picks.
:) Seriously though, if you meant yesterday's Cornell game, speak up.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom