LAX Action for Feb 20-24 | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

LAX Action for Feb 20-24

Terps up 14-3
Bernhardt with 2 and Koras with his first career goal.

MIchigan is not sharp at all, dropping passes and stuff

Terps up 14-3
Bernhardt with 2 and Koras with his first career goal.

MIchigan is not sharp at all, dropping passes and stuff

Maryland has a chance to win out in the B10, i don't see another team that can matchup

17-8 7:23 to go
Zawada a couple more goals..
Freshman Boehm condtributed a couple for Michigan
Maltz up to 5 on a pass from Malever

Maryland has a chance to win out in the B10, i don't see another team that can matchup
I don't know. Michigan didn't look very sharp. They did have that athletic shut-down at the end of January into early February. Maryland often wins its home openers big.

Maryland travels to PSU on Friday night, I think that will give us more to go by.

I don't know. Michigan didn't look very sharp. They did have that athletic shut-down at the end of January into early February. Maryland often wins its home openers big.

Maryland travels to PSU on Friday night, I think that will give us more to go by.
Agreed. As for PSU, today was their first game so offense could have been rusty. I think they will still be pretty strong post-Ament.

Agree on Michigan but I don't see a team in the B10 built to matchup with Maryland. Hopkins can match fogos but not offense and sure as heck not defensively. OSU is probably the closest but even they can't match up offensively. Rutty has a potent O but you will have a huge advantage at the X and Rutty Defensively I don't think has the horses.

It's only one game forbPSU as you noted but only 9 goals against Rutty with Arceri is a bad sign

Agree on Michigan but I don't see a team in the B10 built to matchup with Maryland. Hopkins can match fogos but not offense and sure as heck not defensively. OSU is probably the closest but even they can't match up offensively. Rutty has a potent O but you will have a huge advantage at the X and Rutty Defensively I don't think has the horses.

It's only one game forbPSU as you noted but only 9 goals against Rutty with Arceri is a bad sign

It’s nice that the Big 10 is only playing conference games in the sense that none of these teams are considered cupcakes (depending on how you view Michigan), but come tournament time it’s going to be very hard to evaluate some of these teams. Like Jeremy said, Maryland looks like the clear front runner (obvious caveat, it’s early) but if your say, Penn State and get four wins from beating Hopkins and Michigan, lose four times to Maryland and Rutgers, and say split with OSU for a .500 record (and say OSU does the same) is that a tournament qualifying resume? I don’t really think so and I think that only leaves two teams from the Big 10 (Maryland and Rutgers) as tourny teams. Just so hard to evaluate these teams when they have a small sample size and they only play each other.

UVA can ride like crazy, but they are sloppy and turn the ball over plenty themselves.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom