LAX Action for Feb 20-26 | Page 6 | Syracusefan.com

LAX Action for Feb 20-26

feels like there have been more illegal sticks this year than I can recall in years. I always thought that the violation was not necessary with the new technologies in head design.
Carc and Q were positing that it was the plastic used in the stick. It was LaSalla's (the FOGO) stick and they thought the plastic was misshapen by his clamps. He was 18-27 last night and was rarely beat on the clamp.

Carc and Q were positing that it was the plastic used in the stick. It was LaSalla's (the FOGO) stick and they thought the plastic was misshapen by his clamps. He was 18-27 last night and was rarely beat on the clamp.
Yes, I heard them explain that as well. If it is just the pocket,mesh only) that is too deep then it is a 1 minute penalty. If the dimensions of the head are "off" and the ball doesn't roll out then it is considered an "altered" stick and 3 minutes. After one face-off, I saw Lasalla get checked by the LSM, several strong stick checks and no ball movement. I think it was prior to the next face-off that the refs checked his stick. They turned that thing upside down and the ball just stayed in the pocket.

Cornell -4 (Towson) W
Syracuse -2 push
Loyola -3.5 (Towson) W

6-2-1 (6.5 points) on the year

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online