LAX Action for Feb 23-25 | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

LAX Action for Feb 23-25

I think this weekend is showing that there is a lot of parity throughout the league this year. With the exception of Albany at this point, I'm not convinced any team is head and shoulders above the rest. Many upsets so far this season along with some of the big boys (Maryland, ND, UNC) being pushed to the wire by the small guys (High Point, Detroit Mercy, Furman). Buckle your seat belts..it's going to be a fun ride this year.

I think this weekend is showing that there is a lot of parity throughout the league this year. With the exception of Albany at this point, I'm not convinced any team is head and shoulders above the rest. Many upsets so far this season along with some of the big boys (Maryland, ND, UNC) being pushed to the wire by the small guys (High Point, Detroit Mercy, Furman). Buckle your seat belts..it's going to be a fun ride this year.

There are more HS's participating than ever before, and there are more kids with Div 1 talent looking for a place to play. The "blue bloods" can't stash everyone.

Not surprised at all that High Point and Furman and Jacksonville are getting decent players.

There are more HS's participating than ever before, and there are more kids with Div 1 talent looking for a place to play. The "blue bloods" can't stash everyone.

Not surprised at all that High Point and Furman and Jacksonville are getting decent players.
Completely agree. In addition these tier 2 schools are doing a great job of picking up some "late bloomers"

Jville got hosed late against Ohio State by the officials. Bizarre last few minutes in that game

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom