LAX Action for March 3-5 | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

LAX Action for March 3-5

Hopkins scores with a second left to tighten the final score to 18-7 Princeton.

A good win for the Tigers against a strong second-tier power.

Wasn't Princeton like 1-2 going into the game as well? Man crazy outcome
2-1, now 3-1. Beat NJIT and Marist, lost to Hofstra 10-8. Maybe a little life in the Tigers this year.

I was wondering where the Princeton/Hopkins thread was. It was hiding over here.

This is worse than a loss to Army. Quint was making excuses during the game about Hopkins just finishing midterms. Guess he forgot they were playing vs an Ivy League school. 1) their academics are more challenging than Hopkins 2) they started 3 weeks after Hopkins. Don't make excuses, just admit that Princeton executed today and Hopkins didn't. Can't wait to see the excuses inhis top 20 on Monday

Just loved Princeton's energy level. They really were genuinely excited. I know it is easier when you are winning but the entire game they were playing fast and lose. Hopefully we will see something like that against UVA

Last edited:
Wow that is an epic az beating by an average team. I cannot wait to read his excuses on Monday.

Seriously that's the type of loss that he would drop Syracuse from number three to number 15, saying we are a shell of our former selves falling off the map and oh by the way where would we be without our transfers.

does Hopkins even leave his top seven?

Does he put the 'coming off finals' excuse into his write up ?

Last edited:
ND 4
Maryland 3

after 3 quarters. This may be the only game all year when I pull for Notre Dame.

Final: ND 5 Maryland 4

Maryland down 2 with less than two minutes to go gets the ball and takes 20 seconds to jog into their offensive set up.

Maryland lacrosse: The slowest game on 2 feet.

Final: ND 5 Maryland 4

Maryland down 2 with less than two minutes to go gets the ball and takes 20 seconds to jog into their offensive set up.

Maryland lacrosse: The slowest game on 2 feet.
#BeTheBest

9 goals combined for nd and Maryland, embarrassing

#ShotClock

How is it working out for the women's game? I haven't seen a game yet this season. The way it was in the past playoff games really forced the issue. Perhaps men will follow soon.

How is it working out for the women's game? I haven't seen a game yet this season. The way it was in the past playoff games really forced the issue. Perhaps men will follow soon.

They have a 90 second clock. It keeps things moving.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom