LAX Action for May 1-6 | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

LAX Action for May 1-6

That 2 min non releasable where Rutgers didn't score and then shot right before the quarter to give Maryland the ball cost them the game if they lose. That cannot happen. Mullins didn't play for RU either which hurt them.
Yeah, I didn't see what happened to give them the 2 man-up, but I turned it on as they were starting the man-up. Brutal. Not that I'm complaining... ;)

Gotta give Maryland credit, there a pretty smart team and do a lot of the little things I wish Syracuse did sometimes. Just don't beat themselves

You wonder if its time for Pressler to head out to Greener Pastures or get in a young OC that Bryant offense has been abysmal the last few years, just awful.
Would you believe Bryant won 17-20 FO's and had 42 shots.

Would you believe Bryant won 17-20 FO's and had 42 shots.

I actually believe it, its been there MO the last few years. Good Faceoff and Goalie but an offense that can't get out of its own way. Pressler needs elite level offensive players and he just can't get them at Bryant. I watched a few minutes of that game and they spend most of the time on offense just passing the ball around and when they did try to dodge it was an adventure.

Rutgers falls again to Maryland 12-9, have to think Rutty is probably out for the NCAA, just don't have the quality wins other teams will have.

Rutgers falls again to Maryland 12-9, have to think Rutty is probably out for the NCAA, just don't have the quality wins other teams will have.
Yup. As of right now, they have no Top 5 or Top 10 wins. Their only Top 20 wins are SU :( and PSU. I would be stunned if they get in.

Yup. As of right now, they have no Top 5 or Top 10 wins. Their only Top 20 wins are SU :( and PSU. I would be stunned if they get in.

They had plenty of chances lost 1 goal games to Hopkins and I think Maryland earlier in the year, that might have been 2 goals. Also lost to an Army team that completely collapsed after they beat RU and a Princeton team that besides last weeks upset over Cornell has been pretty bad and didn't even make the NCAA tourney. That OSU loss didn't help either or the fact that they can't win on the road. They lose a LOT to graduation to including Henningburg, Rexrode and their goalie I believe. Charlambides is coming off back to back ACL tears, seems unrealistic he will be able to play at a high level next year if he plays at all.

Denver up only 1 8-7 over Marquette under 5 to go in the 4th. Yikes

With 4 minutes left in the first half, Albany has won all 14 FO's, and trails 7-5.
upload_2018-5-3_20-1-38.gif

Albany and Umass Lowell tied at 7. Fields must be hurt again zero from him.

OSU and JHU 4-4 in the fourth, offensively there setting the game back a century

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom