LAX Action for May 1-6 | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

LAX Action for May 1-6

Surprised G'Town isn't on the at large bid for 3 spots. They just beat Nova and he has them on the list.

My guess is: Cornell, Bucknell, OSU

Gtown doesn't have the quality wins. There best wins are ROMO and Nova ×2. There SOS has to be abysmal.

I am assuming this is the last week for the pick em contest? Kudos to outoftownie who set this up. Been a nice little extra lax activity to enjoy this year.
It’s been fun. I still struggle with these lines because I don’t think anyone knows for sure how good each of these teams actually is at any point this year.

In honor of the 20th anniversary of Coach Simmons last year at the helm, I have a 1998 signed poster for the Pickin Contest Winner. Congrats JeremyCuse , it wasn’t even close. Some of the players that are on the poster are Casey Powell, Ryan Powell, John Glatzel, Marshall Abrams and many more.

Have to be sick if you're a High Point fan, too. Led 10-4 late in the 3rd period. Outscored 7-1 the remainder of regulation, then lose in OT. Blew a shot at the tournament.

My first two picks, Rutgers n OSU worked out perfectly for Cuse so far. For me 1-1, 21-17 to date awaiting Yale-Penn. . --Cuse may now get in even if they lose to Gate but that be a crappy way . No letdown please, NO BACKDOORING into tourney please.. Cuse needs to win this game for themselves , EARN the selection whike gathering some positive momentum to upset a favorite in first round. Here's hoping for a Albany rematch

My first two picks, Rutgers n OSU worked out perfectly for Cuse so far. For me 1-1, 21-17 to date awaiting Yale-Penn. . --Cuse may now get in even if they lose to Gate but that be a crappy way . No letdown please, NO BACKDOORING into tourney please.. Cuse needs to win this game for themselves , EARN the selection whike gathering some positive momentum to upset a favorite in first round. Here's hoping for a Albany rematch

I think Syracuse is out if they lose to Colgate. To many other teams on the bubble right now with Rutty, Nova, Cornell etc. There is no reason SU shouldn't come out and blast a Colgate team that has zero to play for and struggled down the stretch after a nice start. There has been a lot of back an forth on Desko the last few weeks on here and while I fall in the middle in that discussion ( I think) he needs to have this team prepared and ready to go from the whistle. A loss tomorrow would be unacceptable, period.

We control our destiny n gotta close the Gate. I agree, a loss on Saturday is unacceptable whether or not we still get selected

Ierlan was 28 for 29 yesterday which is sick stat. Imagine his at Cuse, all of a sudden our O n D be alot better.

If you just added 10% to the faceoff number and save percentage (which isn’t outlandish), SU would be a significantly different team. Both record and perception.

Madonna has been to inconsistent, a great game followed by a mediocore game a bad game and then a decent game. Haven't had elite goal tending since Galloway. X struggles aren't surprising unfortunately, Ben Williams was such a great player and never got his due after that injury slowed him down considerably his Sr. year. Ben Williams on this team is worth a minimum 2 additional wins probably more.

Fox will serve a one-game suspension on May 5 in the championship game of the Big Ten Tournament against Maryland, while Freibott will serve his suspension during Ohio State’s next contest.

Ouch for OSU. At least Hop can afford to lose one more game.

nasty tonite but weather looks good for tomorrow in hamilton ?

nasty tonite but weather looks good for tomorrow in hamilton ?
Looks decent. Partly sunny, high of 70, low chance of rain, 50% humidity.

Forecast for the Dome - 70-75 with no chance of rain.

Have to be sick if you're an O$U fan - two deflections and right to Hop on the doorstep.. Then again, if you're an O$U fan, you deserve it. :D

I didn't know Michigan already has a lacrosse-only stadium. They haven't even made the tourney yet lol.

Nice looking facility though.

Wonder if Cuse lax will get one in the future (with their 11 national titles and all) when they eventually tear down the dome…

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom