LAX Action for May 19-20 | Syracusefan.com

LAX Action for May 19-20

OrangeXtreme

The Mayor of Dewitt
DdV8UA7XUAAAbkK.jpg

Will Maryland Shut Teat off or play it straight.. Cornell has not handled it all that well although last week they generated a bunch of pretty easy goals off of it.

also will be a rain out.. is that field turf or grass?

Will Maryland Shut Teat off or play it straight.. Cornell has not handled it all that well although last week they generated a bunch of pretty easy goals off of it.

also will be a rain out.. is that field turf or grass?
I believe it is Field Turf

Preakness looks to be a wash out, maybe Sunday will be better for LAX

Ierlan vs Baptiste. That battle itself should be worth the price of admission.

Ierlan vs Baptiste will be interesting, Baptiste obviously had a height and weight advantage but Ierlan I think is more skilled in that the can pinch and pop or get into a long 45 second battle.

Saturday action

Yale 8-5 over Loyola
Albany 15-13 over Denver

No doubt and Shay is a Section III guy. Cortland HS/LeMoyne. Super excited for him.

Happy to see Albany get over the hump but especially bitter they seem to have usurped SU’s free flowing identity.

I’m happier for Shay than Scooby.

Well it looks like this Cornell team was nothing special they just cared more than Syracuse.

Duke-JHU will be close just a shame someone has to win.

Man its crazy how the move from the ACC to the Big Ten for Maryland has helped their Lax so much yet hurt FB and BB.

RIT goes down 19-18 in a crazy game.. RIT down 17-9 with 7 min to go scores 9 times to go down 19-18 with secs to go and has the ball but couldnt get a final shot off..

one bad call on a pass called a shot late gave OW a chance to get the goal that put it away late. RIT even threw it away twice down the stretch almost a wild comeback.

Man its crazy how the move from the ACC to the Big Ten for Maryland has helped their Lax so much yet hurt FB and BB.
It certainly doesn't hurt their record if they don't have to run the dook-SU-UVa-UNC-ND gauntlet every year. Yes, they're getting a better caliber of players under Tillman than they did under Cottle. But they're not night and day better. They always have and always will play JHU, so no change there, but what about the other conference games? Talking strictly from a point of view about building your W-L record, would you rather play a B1G schedule or an ACC schedule?

It certainly doesn't hurt their record if they don't have to run the dook-SU-UVa-UNC-ND gauntlet every year. Yes, they're getting a better caliber of players under Tillman than they did under Cottle. But they're not night and day better. They always have and always will play JHU, so no change there, but what about the other conference games? Talking strictly from a point of view about building your W-L record, would you rather play a B1G schedule or an ACC schedule?

Well I believe the B10 was considered better than the ACC at least this season. You speaking like Maryland was some also ran in the ACC they have had plenty of success over the years just couldn't get over the hump. Tillman is taking them to another level though I'd love to have him as a coach right now

Well I believe the B10 was considered better than the ACC at least this season. You speaking like Maryland was some also ran in the ACC they have had plenty of success over the years just couldn't get over the hump. Tillman is taking them to another level though I'd love to have him as a coach right now
We're stuck with coach Low T for the foreseeable future.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom